Blade Vest patterns?

http://www.macleo.com/ml-custom/pages/ml-cus-07.htm

Check out that link. I know at least half a dozen people that have purchased this exact vest, and they all love it. I spoke with the woman who makes them, and she is awesome. Great accent to. I would just get this one, because they literally make it to your measurements. Their buckles are cast off screen used ones as well.

For the time and money, this deal is the best I have ever seen.

Hope that helps!!!

----Chuck

Hey Mike,

I recommend NOT ordering from Costume Junkie. I had a good friend place an order, and waited like 8 or 9 months and got NOTHING. Finally, he got a refund because they couldn't find the buckles.

I just recommend using CAUTION if you are going to deal with them. Since they can NOT be trusted to deliver on time.

Just FYI.

i dont know if this will be any help for u?

http://www.costumejunkie.com/replica5.html

Mike

thanks for the info :)
realised it was the 1st vest they had there anyway. just the expensive bits left now to get my collection complete lol

mike

if any members fancy trying there hand at a vest i may be interested :cool

I owned the Hero Blade 1 vest, one of the many made for the film. I took every possible measurement you can imagine, and digital photos of everything.

The amazing part about the vest is it's SO lightweight, small, and NOT AT ALL made from leather or a leather-like material! haha Also, it amazes me how SMALL Wesley Snipes must be, because it was a very small vest. The trechcoat probably didn't weigh half a pound. SO SO lightweight, but man it all LOOKS like leather. haha

Anyway, in 2008 when our laptop computer crashed, we lost all our wedding photos, our newborn baby photos, and all the photos of the Blade vest measurements. What a shame. Actually, I dont care so much about the others photos, but I miss the first photos of my daughter.

So, my suggestion would be to talk to Gary Barth because he is the ONLY person who has every been able to produce ones that looked correct.

If I can offer you any help, I can tell you everything about the vest, because its really simple!

Good Luck! I cant wait until you get started! GOOD LUCK!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back