"Pan Sword"-Replicas from HOOK out there?

IMG_3726.JPGIMG_3727.JPGIMG_3728.JPG
Just finished up my build tonight.

Here is one i built

Hi there Juice17, love how your sword turned out, it looks pretty spot on to me. What is the width of your blade? I'm looking to make one for my brother's birthday or christmas prezzie. Depends on how quickly I can make it ;) But if you could let me know the width of the blade that would be much appticiated. :)

I made these a while ago... Have a couple masters I need to mold up and offer up some kits.

[url]https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8850/28689150365_9409cf42c7_k.jpg[/url]Untitled by Igor Pinsky, on Flickr

Very nice indeed!!!!! Did you use brass for your blades? The metal has pollished up just stunning!!! What width did you use for your blades? I'm thinking to make mine about 30mm, cant find any measurements no where and have heard from no one, just guessing by looking at screen shots. But fantastic work on yours buddy!!!

Very nice indeed!!!!! Did you use brass for your blades? The metal has pollished up just stunning!!! What width did you use for your blades? I'm thinking to make mine about 30mm, cant find any measurements no where and have heard from no one, just guessing by looking at screen shots. But fantastic work on yours buddy!!!

Thank you! They're cast resin with threaded rod in the middle. The chroming was done by Creations N' Chrome in Valencia California.

I have pieces for a 3rd sword I plan to mold up.

the blades are 40mm in width.

Thanks for the reply buddy, wow that's resin?!!!! Suppose it will be so much lighter than brass, haha. 40mm seemes like it would be a little wider than screen accurate, but my god they look awesome!! Great work.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back