Iron-on lettering for fabric?

Sulla

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I need some quick lettering for my Dharma jumpsuit for Halloween. I am not going for screen accurate, just something that will pass muster at a Halloween party.

Does anyone know if there is iron on letters or embroidered letters available out there that I could quickly stitch onto the jumpsuit I have?

Yep, Michael's has 'em. Or, I found a better assortment at Jo-Ann Fabrics. Of course that may vary depending upon location.

If that don't work you could always do what I did for my backup Joker attire. Got a jumpsuit printed stencils out then went over them with a sharpie. Very cheap and worked in a pinch.

As someone else said, I don't know about the selection of fonts (or what you'd even need), but even Wally-World carries iron-on letters. My daughters used them last year to decorate shirts for cheerleading. :)

ATM
ShackMan

Very cool, thanks everyone. I thought about hte sharpie method actually, but decided againts it as I do want to get this sucker embroidered propperly some day. A few stitches in some iron on letters could serve as a good place holder for this Halloween.

I suppose I could get some black felt and cut letters out of the right font/size and sew them on...

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back