Jim Carrey Riddler cane

troopermatthew

Sr Member
Heya :)

I need the dimensions or even better a CAD file of this cane. I have a someone who could make me a few of these but he needs dimensions aswell as my screen grabs at the very least :)

Any help would be great!

Thanks
Pinky

I've wanted one of these for...ever. I wish you luck, and if you have someone who can make more than one, keep a brother in mind, willya?

:)

I have tried 3 replicas of the standard gold cane, with varying degrees of accuracy.

The best attempt was when I took the plastic Rubie's halloween replica and split it in half to use as a mold. That cane was too thick all around, but it was hollow so turning it into a mold was perfect. Unfortunately I used plaster (I didn't know better,) and it shattered in a several places. I've always wanted to go back and do it again using a more sturdy material.

Do post pics when you give this a try!

I know TymerDC purchased a resin cast of the screen-used cane topper at the HMS Garage Sale last year that he eventually sold in the Junkyard. Here is his pic:

DSC00023a.jpg

Last edited:
This inspired so much nostalgic *want* that it hurt. Looks like a fairly easy build using a modeling software like Blender or Rhino. Just need to get the scale right. May be a nice next level challenge for the new CNC :cool

Welp, here's a WIP of my cane that I had commissioned. We used photos from the various screen used canes that have been auctioned over the years and also the dimensions provided in the listings to get a nice hybrid.

It was 3D printed in 2 parts, sanded, and primed in Polyurethane automotive primer. Next up is gold chroming, which is why it was printed in 2 parts since it's better for the chroming process. I'll post pics when it's all finished.

FullSizeRender 37.jpg
FullSizeRender 38.jpg
FullSizeRender 36.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back