Props From the D23 Expo - Alice in Wonderland, Prince of Persia

confusion

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Boys and Girls!

Here are some of the props on display at Disney's first D23 Expo taking place this weekend in the Anaheim Convention Center.

While photography wasn't allowed in the Disney Archives Exhibit, folks were free to snap as many pics of the props everywhere else.

Alice In Wonderland

All the props for Alice were cool, but I especially liked the detail in the Red Queen's Ribbon Caddy.

Prince of Persia

:eek

When did Prince of Persia go from a rumor on IMDB to a display with a costume and what looks like Jake Gyllenhal with a wig on the poster? I haven't even heard any news about it since they were talking to Michael Bay about directing it. Needless to say, thanks for posting those pics, I need to go change my pants now.

They've been filming it forever it seems. I keep hearing about Reese Witherspoon visiting Jake on the set.

Gregg

Yep, here's the picture of him on set.

prince-of-persia:-the-sands-of-time-ss-3.jpg

I guess the casting job was decent, he does look like the Prince. I'm not a fan of how much they changed the story/names of the characters, though.

I can't wait to see a pic of the dagger. From what I've read it's visible in a shot of the footage that was shown, so hopefully it'll be in the trailer too.

It's a pity there's no actors of middle eastern origin working in the film industry today.

Seriously he needs to get some serious sun or he'll look like a Scotsman on holiday in the movie.

I was at the D23 expo and there were NO Alice or Prince of Persia props on display. They touted a display of over 100 pieces of costumes and props, yeah right, less than 30 I'd say. It was the biggest waste of money ever. And they didn't let us into the arena, that was where Johnny himself came out and introduced P4, even though the 5000+ seats arena was only half full. Disappointment!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back