Scratchbuilt 1/2222 Star Destroyer Avenger

Re: Scratchbuilt Star Destroyer 1/2222 scale

Hello all, I'm working on the base of the tower (highlighted yellow) and I would like some help on identifying some partas on the studio model. The parts are highlighted on the insert of the image.

Thank you for the assistance,

scratchy

towerbase.jpg

Re: Scratchbuilt Star Destroyer 1/2222

I scratched up some detail pieces, the tank treads in the center at the tower neck, the Flak 38 pieces are next to them. I also made some detail pieces for the front, a piece from the Duster, a couple more from the flak 38, and the nine armour plates. I'll pencil in the panel lines once the basecoat gets sprayed on.
supstructure16.jpg

Wow... this is incredible! Amazing work Scratchy, truly. I'm looking forward to seeing it completed.

Wow, I just saw this today. Incredible job. I am amazed at the scale you are working in; I would drive myself crazy cutting out all those tiny pieces, but your work is so clean and precise. This must be amazing to see in person. I can't wait to see it progress.

this thing is beyond incredible. I can't wait to see the whole thing complete

Wow... this is incredible! Amazing work Scratchy, truly. I'm looking forward to seeing it completed.

Me too, this way I can start the next build. Thank you for the compliment MasterDurangus.

Wow, I just saw this today. Incredible job. I am amazed at the scale you are working in; I would drive myself crazy cutting out all those tiny pieces, but your work is so clean and precise. This must be amazing to see in person. I can't wait to see it progress.

Thank you EricHart:cool

Wow, the details are amazing1

Thank you Fendertubeguy

Amazing and absolutelly beautiful!

I appreciate the kind words RadeLarkin!

this thing is beyond incredible. I can't wait to see the whole thing complete

I would like to see it completed too, and tahnk you for the compliment J63

Scratchy wow amazing man, this is
real inspirational work!!!!:thumbsup

Thank you 3d-Builder

I finally finished the last of the details for the top level of the Superstructure. I'll work on all the top decks, before placing the side details. I also finished the last details for the front of the neck. I used some brass rod for the four conduits at the base of the neck. I hope you guys like the pics.
supstructure17.jpg

supstructure18.jpg

supstructure19.jpg

supstructure20.jpg

supstructure21.jpg

WOW!!! That is unreal, a true work of art. Without question one of the best ships from Star Wars.

What do you have planned next?

Great work...I'm so jealous!

Wonderful!!!!!

WOW!!! That is unreal, a true work of art. Without question one of the best ships from Star Wars.

What do you have planned next?

Thanks guys.

KingJawa, I have a SS TIE Bomber that I want to finish. I'm also preparing for a SS Millennium Falcon, a 1/144 Echo Base Hanger, 1/144 AT-AT and Snowspeeder dio. I also have my sights on scratching a Death Star II, an Interdictor.... and not to mention all the kits that I have.

I'll be busy for the forseeable future.

Hello all,

I need a little help identifying the kits that these parts came from, I'm hoping that someone may provide some assistance.
DECK2id.jpg

If ever the phrase "labour of love" were apt for a project, then surely this is it.
The level of talent involved is staggering. I hope you realise just how much joy you're giving people like me in sharing this build. I'll never, ever be able to put something like this together but at least I can enjoy such a project vicariously.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back