Warehouse 13 - the other props

so it looks like the scarab from the old opening finally showed up. looking at it on my dvr, for some reason they resculpted the head...

I loved Claudia's "Tesla Grenade"!

I wonder if those book illustrations were real or done for the show. They look like they might be plates in an old copy of Shakespeare's plays.

Has anyone identified the specific or close enough color green of the scarab in the opening credits? The one that's been loose in the warehouse for the past few episodes?

The one in season 3 is a different prop than the opening one, but both just lok forest green with a dark wash.

Anyone have any good shots of Arties safety glasses? I just picked these up at the antique shop and was wondering if they are a good match.

Glasses.jpg

I noticed Pete's had the bridge above the nose. Mica's do not.
There were some good shots of them the episode before last.

The Locket may have been HG Wells with the picture of her daughter in it.
Probably the best episode to confirm this in would be "For the Team"

Never mind I just checked and hers is rectangular plain back with enameled face with a flower.
Good close up at the ens of ep 1 "Time will tell"

Nice lenses ZK! I just grabbed a small doctor's bag for my Warehouse shtuff.

Thanks, i think there were a few different versions. Micas were not perfectly round. Arties and Petes are round but i think even those are slightly different. Claudias are round but have a busy looking bridge. I don't think these are a perfect match but i think they maybe closest to Arties. Either way they fit the roll just fine and for only $12. :thumbsup

Look up Willson goggles on Ebay. I bought a couple pair early last season. They made safety glasses, motorcycle goggles and welding glasses back in the day, but there were a lot companies copying those basic frame designs. Most of the Willson glasses have the double-bridge like Pete wears.

Searching "Vintage safety glasses" is also good bet.

Found some stuff for Arties twin lamp. The top part is a Benjamin twin lamp socket adaptor. The bottom part i don't think is 100% but is good enough for me. It is an Arrow brass socket with porcelain base. I drew the wood base during the last hurricane and is just a rough idea of shape and i still need to tweek it. Then find someone with a wood lathe to see how much it would be to turn it out.

DSC05719Large.jpg

How about the purple glacier glasses everyone wears while inventorying WH-2 pieces.
They appear to have several styles.
Arte has his regular glasses underneath.

6190561134_6618973b02_b.jpg

Yeah, I'd love to snag and bag a pair of those! A cool prop to own.
A pair like Artie's were mentioned on page 6 that somebody managed to acquire. They look great!

-Chris

They are, just snagged 2 pairs off of ebay for about $15 each. Got the open middle and the bar across the middle, just need to get the lenses tinted. Photos when I get a chance later tonight.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back