Warehouse 13 - the other props

Hi all! I'm brand new to this site, so my apologies if this isn't the right place to ask. I'm trying to figure out Claudia's messenger bag. It looks sooo familiar, but I can't seem to find anything similar online. Anyone have any tips for me? I'm thinking about making it out of duct tape. Or maybe paper behind vinyl. It would sure help if I could track down the original, though, if it exists in the outside world. Thanks for any help!

I'd love to get one of the gold Eye of Ra pins that are worn by the Regents.

x45078wh03x11-12-0394j103.jpg

i38858wh03x11-12-1259v103.jpg

Just curious, how would you go about changing the lenses for those safety goggles.
Would an eyeglass shop be able to addf custom lenses to these antique glasses?

I'm getting my optometrist to do it, you can either have the originals tinted or get new ones.

Thanks for the info. I wasnt aware you could tint the existing lenses.
I thought the tinting process happens while the lens is actually made.

BTW, I picked up one of these glasses on Ebay. It's Claudia and Pete's version (Im pretty sure Pete's glasses are the same as Claudias)

Found some higher res images -

claudiagoggles.jpg

petegoggles.jpg

The Phoenix looks amazing!

Just a heads up to anyone considering it, I brought the scarab from that site posted earlier in the thread back in September. They charged my card but - no item. I was not a happy bunny.

On another note, I found these pics which shows the front and back of the WH13 prop :D

w-13%20scarab%203.JPG

w-13%20Scarab%20with%20case.jpg

Lucky for me I managed to snag the Scarab's box from ebay \o/

More WH13 Props: http://www.lairdfx.com/printPageGallery.cfm?id=6

The Phoenix looks amazing!

Just a heads up to anyone considering it, I brought the scarab from that site posted earlier in the thread back in September. They charged my card but - no item. I was not a happy bunny.

On another note, I found these pics which shows the front and back of the WH13 prop :D

w-13%20scarab%203.JPG

w-13%20Scarab%20with%20case.jpg

Lucky for me I managed to snag the Scarab's box from ebay \o/

More WH13 Props: http://www.lairdfx.com/printPageGallery.cfm?id=6

THose pics looks awesome....But whatever happened with your Scarab order?
Did you ever get your scarab?
Did you call them or try to get in touch?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back