Warehouse 13 - the other props

THose pics looks awesome....But whatever happened with your Scarab order?
Did you ever get your scarab?
Did you call them or try to get in touch?

Yeah, I sent them an email/used the contact us box asking about my order (in late October) and so far I've been ignored. Never did receive the scarab, which kind of takes away from the fun whenever the opening credits roll :p

I might try sculpting one with an accurate base. Which would be really fun considering I have no skill whatsoever :)

Jeez, that sucks.
Btw, I noticed that the new pics of the warehouse 13 scarab actually show that the scarab at that website is not as accurate as the one in the show.

The one in the show has a different head and different markings on the belly area.
I might sculpt my own as well.

Since you got the egyptian box from eBay, would it be possible for you to post the dimensions of the inside of that box?
If I'm going to sculpt my own scarab I want to use the inner demensions of that box as scaling reference.
Thanks , and sorry about that abandoned order

Sure!

Depth: 6.9cm
Length: 10.3cm
Width: 5.7cm

The box prop from the show has been given an aged look, and the inside has been replaced with a brown plastic/felt support for the actual scarab, so you might want to get a mould or soemthing for it to snugly rest in.

Pics with & without flash:

ScarabBox1.jpg

ScarabBox4.jpg

ScarabBox2.jpg

ScarabBox3.jpg

Last edited:
Here are a couple pictures of my Warehouse 13 props I've gotten together.
I'm hoping to find something to tint the lenses on the glasses

IMG_2241.jpg

IMG_2237.jpg

Jeez, that sucks.
Btw, I noticed that the new pics of the warehouse 13 scarab actually show that the scarab at that website is not as accurate as the one in the show.

The one in the show has a different head and different markings on the belly area.
I might sculpt my own as well.

Since you got the egyptian box from eBay, would it be possible for you to post the dimensions of the inside of that box?
If I'm going to sculpt my own scarab I want to use the inner demensions of that box as scaling reference.
Thanks , and sorry about that abandoned order

the one form the online site is accurate to the one that was on the show opening. Then when the prop finally showed up in the show, they had resculpted the head for whatever reason.

Been meaning to post this; I found the base for the durational spectrometer, matched up from season 1 episode 4. I was originally thinking it was a handheld spotlight, but after some thinking and another ebay search I found it's a police radar gun, Kustom model HR-12.
There may be a specific variation of this model that's 'dead-on', but it's hard to tell without a good look at the back of the one used in the series. From what I could see, they removed the front shield, may have replaced/added electronics, relabeled it, and put a piece of metal with an additional knob on the top right of the device, which Pete fiddles with to 'adjust settings'.

Anyone ever thought of making (or identifying) the canister they carry the neutralizer goo around in. I've been looking around for pictures of it. It looks really familiar I just can't place it.

Last edited:
Just a heads up to anyone considering it, I brought the scarab from that site posted earlier in the thread back in September. They charged my card but - no item. I was not a happy bunny.

I stumbled across this site this evening. It's the same size and inscription as the scarab prop mentioned on page one.
16716.jpg

Looks like they're both replicas of the one in the Museum of Cairo.

I figure if you're going to paint it green anyway, the garish gold finish shouldn't be a hindrance.

OOoooOO and the scarab is on sale as well. Does anyone sell a cheaper resin reproduction of it?

(It looks like $25 shipped)

There's a cheaper black one?!

Arghfarghghg!!!

I should have checked the site out before buying the gold one >.< Oh well, at least it was on sale :D Thanks for the link!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back