Warehouse 13 - the other props

Another cheap W13 prop -- for opening locked gates :)

11A6tMlG2tL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

-Mac

Looking at the photos and screen cap above it looks like the blade might be shaped close. That is if the chrome plating can be removed. The handle would have to change a lot. It kind of looks like the handle was replaced for the show. Then I could be way off base.
I have this episode on my DVR in HD so I think I will go and look to see if I can tell.
Mel W.

I watched when the knife was taken out of the ground at the end of the show. It looked like the blade shape was the same. As the light moved across the blade I could just make out the depression along the center of the blade. the handle was completely different.
Mel W.

seriously are they ever gonna ut that damn beetle from the opening in an episode? this would have been the perfect one...

Maybe this hasn't been mentioned because it's so simple, but what about the neutralizer/'goo' canister?

It looks similar to many 'sciencey' containers used in SciFi for nuclear materials or viral whathaveyou. Can't find a store item that is very close though (though I am new an inexperienced in these ways), closest I've found is this and I can't tell if the size is right or not.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back