Warehouse 13 - the other props

HG's tracker device...GO!

it's got the red indicator light from the farnworth.
A toggle switch (common in most hardware/electronics store).
The brass handles on either side look like drawer handles.
The box looks like an electronics project box.
The compass, looks like a Victorian Trails vintage compass -
CO007_lo.jpg

The pointer on top of the compass looks like it's resting on the same pushbutton from the Farnsworth.

Also Lois like there's some kind of winding key onthe lower right corner.

Last edited:
hmmm, havent seen toggle switches like that with thr ball on the end at a hardware store. Freaking cool either way. Looks like a crank key in the bottom right?

You can find those toggle switches at Amazon

That has the ball end but the rest of it is only close, if you look at the screen shot you will see it that the collar is real thin, and the shaft is quite a bit smaller diameter leaving a lot of the exposed 'hump' between the shaft and collar... The 'hump' actually looks like it might even protrude above the collar... The provides for more throw action, all tells of a more vintage style switch...

I don't have a view handy of the exact switch you posted by most new ones 'retro' will look like this... Notice the distinct difference in the collar thickness and hump size...

21yleHUpmKL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I'm sure that with just a little work that you will be able to find the vintage ones, they were used on TONs of things and are quite common... Just looking at light fixtures and lamps, or even the misc bin at an antique or resale shop will probably yield some...

LOL anyone notice the flux capacitor on HGs time machine. awesome.

Yeah, that was a great nod to the time travel gods!! :lol

Hey, does anyone have a screencap of Pete's wrestling tee shirt at the end of last week's episode (about Artie in Russia). It might make a cool t-shirt project if someone would be interested in doing something like that. What'd think?

-Mac

Looks like a letter opener I made in high school in Industrial Designs class.
It was sheet acrylic laminated together to form the hilt then shaped.

I also made a 4' long broad sword but someone swiped before it was finished.:angry

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back