Warehouse 13 - the other props

Great find...Hopefully we'll get a better shot of that phone in future episodes.

BTW, what's up with that weird lamp on Artie's desk?
The one on the far right -
warehouse13.JPG

Yaaay...Just got this in the mail!
(I didnt even realize that the ink bottle that came with the pen was also shown in the display case in the episode.)
Poespen.jpg

DS

A grappling gun made an appearance on this weeks episode, as well as a new artifact (of course.) I don't have any pics of the gun yet, but I remember the hooks extending after it is fired, and folding back before the line is retracted.

I found this super accurate prop replica at Walmart today, its so accurate you dont even need to change a thing! And it's been in like 4 episodes! ..... <sarcasm>

1305942.jpeg

BTW - The book Artie was writing in was a PaperBlanks Old Leather Black Moroccan notebook. The lined version can be found easily at Barnes and Noble, Borders and such, but the blank versions are a little harder to find (in meatspace... probably easily found online - such as here: Paperblanks ).

Also - Artie's bag is TOTALLy a "Bag of Holding"! Maybe Gallifraian in nature? =)

I did some really informal looking on eBay for "Antique Medicine Bag", but didn't turn up the one Artie uses (though many close ones). I wonder who the artifact is based off of....

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back