Warehouse 13 - the other props

Did anyone watch tonights episode?
Near the end of the show Leena calls mrs Frederics, and it looks as thought Leena is using and entirely new kind of communicator.
At first I thought it was just a cell phone but then I watched the scene again and it looks like a smaller version of the Farnsworth ( about the size of an altoids tin)

EscherVaultCard.jpg

Last edited:
Did anyone watch tonights episode?
Near the end of the show Leena calls mrs Frederics, and it looks as thought Leena is using and entirely new kind of communicator.
At first I thought it was just a cell phone but then I watched the scene again and it looks like a smaller version of the Farnsworth ( about the size of an altoids tin)

Looks pretty close to the size of an Altoids... I'm sure we'll see it again and hopefully a few better shots. Looks to have some knobs and other greeblies.

4565897.jpeg

I'm not sure if you would count them, but there are some unique commercials that involves the characters from the show in the Warehouse, and something in the Warehouse they interact with ends up having a reaction somewhere in the world. One commercial, for example, has Pete interacting with an old fashion lighter, trying to light it (to which it doesn't work), but is unaware that it's causing the torch of the Statue of Liberty to cut on and off.

Well... it appears that Leena's mysterious device is a SLIDER! :lol
I was perusing some publicity shots of the new season cast and found a shot of Leena with the phone sitting beside her. Not the greatest but like I said, I'm sure we'll see it again.

Could be based on a real slider phone with an added case and greeblies or scratch built. Really can't see any details on this shot other than the overall design.

e33077w13_cellg228.jpg

h40593S2_008av228.jpg

I'm not sure if you would count them, but there are some unique commercials that involves the characters from the show in the Warehouse, and something in the Warehouse they interact with ends up having a reaction somewhere in the world. One commercial, for example, has Pete interacting with an old fashion lighter, trying to light it (to which it doesn't work), but is unaware that it's causing the torch of the Statue of Liberty to cut on and off.

BTW, here's the commercial and lighter I was talking about: YouTube - Warehouse 13 Statue of Liberty promo

An in addition the other night's episode: Man Ray's camera.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back