Warehouse 13 - the other props

I like the scarab in the opening...that flaps it's wings. Been looking for a match with no luck. It's just cool on it's own lol

Regards
TAZ

ditto, I own something similar, but it doesnt have the hieroglyphics on the back.

I found this scarab:

http://www.moerfoundation.org/ShoppingCart/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=98

4655lg.jpg

The legs look different but the hieroglyphs are spot on.

I can provide HDTV screen caps for added clarity if you want division 9
Some pix of the pen would be nice.
I think the book is a bit beyond my skills at the moment.
Plus my penmanship is horrible.:lol

The next episode "MacPherson" is the last of this season.

Some of the bonus videos have more of the props including some nice pix of that lightning producing spine parasite thing.

D6

got my scareb in today, found it cheaper on another site, $14, though it gold and has painted details on the lettering, its going to be repainted entirely anyway. Ill post some pics once its done, fun easy project.

It's funny, I screen capped those same images of the phoenix the other day and was going to post them.

Looking forward to seeing your scarab.

D6

Here is my small collection of Warehouse 13 props.

RIMG0015-2.jpg

The typewriter is not the correct model, but it was only 10EUR so I couldn't resist :)

RIMG0016-1.jpg

The pen was part of a wedding guestbook set I found on ebay.de.
I'm going to replace the feather and the tip when I find more better looking pieces. (The feather is just painted black)

Another el cheapo Warehouse 13 artifact :lol

RIMG0016_2.jpg

Here's a screencap of the record used on screen

record.jpg

Last edited:
thinking about sculpting up a Phoenix after i get my Farnsworth together. Would anyone be interested? Ive got a feeling we'll see it again in the beginning of season 2 ;)

Hell yeah I'm interested!
I thought about sculpting my own Phoenix, but I suck at making anything from scratch :lol

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back