Warehouse 13 - the other props

I checked a few sites like this one www.elighters.com and found that cig cases come in sizes for 100's and 120's and a case for 120's measures between 2 3/4 X 5 or 2 15/16 X 5 so its closer. I have only checked about a half dozen sites but I think the longer cig case is the best option for this unless some company is making re-pops of that case.

And Nerf, that mini tesla looks pretty sweet.

You are the first to post one.

Here's the pic of the other side.
Notice that there are tuning forks on both sides and the left has a small dial and a button.
7726034622_14c8723ffd_b.jpg

You can see it a bit better in this picture.
7726035812_f47a860aec_b.jpg

@Jedibugs Thank you x

@Division 6

That is AWESOME.. I only had one fuzzy picture of one side to go by, but I intend to make another, so thanks so much for posting the images, they're a lot better / clearer.

That Claudia Tesla is great!

Thanks Jedibugs and Darth Saber for the "ping device" info.

I think the "ping device" is my next project once I wrap up putting together my Tesla and finishing the display box for it. And paying $350 for the case is not in my plans, the only big issue I see are the "clip" with its custom design attached to it. Otherwise you could make to fit aluminum or resin inserts for the rest.

This is AMAZING!! I have a toy pistol I wanted to mod into the mini tesla. I hope mine will turn out as nice! What did you use for the tuning fork looking part?

Hi guys,

this week I made a mini Tesla from Warehouse 13. I know it's not up to the usual RPF standards, but I hope you like it.

claudias-mini-tesla-pistol-prop-nerfenstein.jpg

Anyone have the skills to make a 1:1 template for the interior of the Ping.? I would like to try this build.

Last edited:
Anyone have the skills to make a 1:1 template for the interior of the Ping.? I would like to try this build.

I made this up today on windows paint so I dont know how it will scale. The outside dimensions are 5 1/4 X 2 1/2 so you can play with the sizing and get it right on your screen. I still have to fill in the dimensions but that I can post later, this is just a starting point. i think the long cigarette case is the best bet at this point and some reworked altoids tins could work for some of the insides. Until more info comes along here is what I got so far.

pingleftfacerightface.jpg

Pfffft...that didnt scale near what I thought it would. Oh well, once I get some dimensions put in it wont matter. Updates coming soon.

Last edited:
Thanks CYBORG65...That is a good start ! I have a long cigarette case on order.

Heres the dimensions I got but I took these from a scale pick of the pocket ping so there will need to be changes made depending on the size of the case you order. I hope this is a good jumping off point for you and that this pic scales better.

pingleftfacerightfacedi.jpg

Anyone find an appropriately sized case available that isn't extremely expensive? Been searching but that size is rough to find.

That's a great jumping off point to base the interior off of. Hoping for some better exterior shots on tonights episode.

Heres the dimensions I got but I took these from a scale pick of the pocket ping so there will need to be changes made depending on the size of the case you order. I hope this is a good jumping off point for you and that this pic scales better.

pingleftfacerightfacedi.jpg

Thanks again CYBORG65. I think this might be enough to start the build once the case
arrives. I will let everyone know how it goes.

Anyone find an appropriately sized case available that isn't extremely expensive? Been searching but that size is rough to find.

Ive seen quite a few on ebay but nothing that is 5 1/4 X 2 1/2, that is the dimension given by the auction house that is selling the antique case that the ping is made from. I have sent a few more sellers a request for dimensions and havent heard back yet. If you look online for cigarette cases that are made for 120's you should find something close. My problem is finding one that is just plain on the outside but still has the small lip on the inside and rounded corners, most have very sharp corners. The price range for cases I have seen that could work range from $4.99 to about $20. If I find a case that is most suitable I will pass along the info.

I redid my bag labels at 300dpi.
Looks huge but they should print out at 2.5" wide (each)
Sheet is 7.51x10.04
There are 8 on the sheet, plenty for bagging and tagging.;)

Here's the link

Hey Dakarn,
I received that case the other day. It is all metal with a metalic mesh covering. I took an x-acto knife and cut around the edge of the mesh and removed it. That uncovered a rubber cement coating which I removed by simply rubbing with my fingers.
The result looks alot like aged silver. This just might be perfect for the project. I will
try to put up photos later.....Terry

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back