Warehouse 13 - the other props

I agree, Awesome reference pics.

Has anyone noticed what specific brand/type the Football is? That looks like a good prop to get on the old To Do list.

Found this, not exact, but you get the idea -

$(KGrHqZ,!hoF!dITeVhZBQHsOEM-lQ~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16NHJHEE9ny2qS9TBQD,v4fiDQ~~60_3.JPG

270898698537.jpg

and this -

Vintage Paye & Baker Silver Plated Ladies Coin Purse from ottosantiques on Ruby Lane

Im fairly certain that the Ping Device was cannibalized from 2 or 3 different compact coin purses.
Looks like the metal hemesphere that holds the coins in place were removed and a hole was drilled in the base of the coin holders to make room for the button and the red light.

Bad news is, these things are expensive.

Last edited:
DARTH SABER, where did you get the glasses? I need a pair of goggles in order to practice throwing a whip, and I thought I'd get the awesomeness of the W13 glasses.

Love that "Ping" tracker thingy! Those flapper coin purses are marvels of workmanship all by themselves. I couldn't bring myself to canibalize one due to my love of all things old & shiny. ("pointy" usually as well.) I did order one of the cig cases (cheap!) and it'll give me something to start with.
This last episode gave us a plethora of new artifacts to yearn for:
Bobby Jones' golf clubs,
Napoleon's violin,
John McEnroe's tennis raquet,
pipes, sunglasses., birdcage....
and my newest favorite, Mrs O'Leary's Cow Bell!!! Known to have started The Great Chicago Fire, as well as theGreat London Fire of 1666!!
I picked this one up a yard sale last weekend! It's a ringer!
Jeff

Attachments

• azzz 029.jpg
    azzz 029.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 128
There's too much excitement in my brain for these props! I honestly cant decide what I want the most. Thats always been my problem..... Finding a starting point!!!

Nice catch on the antique makeup compact/coin purse. unless someone is making reproductions of an antique and thats what they used for the show, making one of these is going to be expensive and few. I have seen a few of the compact/purse on ebay and almost all of them are between $100 ans $650 because of their age and rarity. I think I am going to go the cigarette case route, I too cant bring myself to tear up an antique just to make my prop more screen accurate.

BTW, I know there is a thread on the Tesla but no new posts in a while. Is there any info on the mini tesla that claidia carries now? I would love to build one of those too.

Last edited:
Nice catch on the antique makeup compact/coin purse. unless someone is making reproductions of an antique and thats what they used for the show, making one of these is going to be expensive and few. I have seen a few of the compact/purse on ebay and almost all of them are between $100 ans $650 because of their age and rarity. I think I am going to go the cigarette case route, I too cant bring myself to tear up an antique just to make my prop more screen accurate.

BTW, I know there is a thread on the Tesla but no new posts in a while. Is there any info on the mini tesla that claidia carries now? I would love to build one of those too.

The one odd thing about the ping device is that the case itself doesn't match the size of any of the antique coin purses I've seen...the ping device is a pretty lengthy rectangle while the coin purses are a bit shorter and more squarish.
Good possibility that the case itself may be something else entirely and only the insides are cannibalized from a coin purse.

Nice find! (I love a hunt!)

SIZE: 5 1/4" x 2 1/2" It's a start!
The cig case I ordered is 11cm X 6.5cm (4.5" X 2.5") A bit short!

Last edited:
Hi guys,

this week I made a mini Tesla from Warehouse 13. I know it's not up to the usual RPF standards, but I hope you like it.

claudias-mini-tesla-pistol-prop-nerfenstein.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back