Warehouse 13 - the other props

That was the first thing my wife said when she saw it. "Oh boy, now you're going to make a football aren't you??"

Duh! Of course I am!

Just saw the episode on line (SyFy web site)
Should be easy enough for you to get screen caps.

There is also a new webisode series similar to the comic book one, 3 episodes so far.

Does anyone have any idea where to get the replacement purple lenses for the safety glasses?
So far I've only seen these safety glasses with clear, green and red lenses.....no purple to be found.
Also, the lenses on the tV show safety glasses seem to be convex rather than flat...any ideas?

If anyone finds out what chess pieces were used for the chess lock (from "Stand") I would really appreciate it. I like the episode and I like different chess pieces.

I'm thinking the device is made from a cigarette case.
That little round flap looks familiar too. Part of a sink drain or maybe part of a portable ashtray.

Here's some:

7688477424_5ec2f9bfc1.jpg

7688477532_0322a7b27c_c.jpg

7688477614_74aecbccf3_c.jpg

7688477680_b3160328cc_c.jpg

7688477754_f4e5cfd35b_c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Pretty sure that the pieces on the lower left are from a spring-loaded music holder. I can't think of the actual name, but when I was in marching band we used them when doing Half-time shows & parades. The clips would be attached to a bent piece of wire that would fit into or clamp onto the different instruments.

**They're called music lyres. Haven't found the correct model, but it looks to be an older model

Last edited:
Could almost have another whole thread just on artifacts and one in paper props for their descriptions.
We have been on our own Warehouse 13 marathon when my sons watched an episode and then wanted to watch all the other episodes on dvd. So now I'm spotting some more props I would love to see down or find some of the found items used in the show.

Is anyone else disappointed with the way the Janus Coin in the show. Almost looked plastic. Though I guess it was more important what they did that what they looked like.

Last edited:
Looks alot like an old cigarette case I had. There are plenty of these on ebay but a few more pics (maybe from upcoming episodes) to show the outside will help. Here is a case I got my eye on for the project, I think the outside kind of fits with the show as well. The screen looks to be about the size of a gen 2 or 3 ipod nano, again more info from future episodes will help.
059d42f6fixed.jpg

0283675f.jpg

I was just digging around, and I dont think its a cigarette case.

Looks like it might be a vintage silver plated compact for makeup / coin purse.
I noticed a few of them have those little trap doors.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back