Studio Scale TESB Millenium Falcon

MonsieurTox

Master Member
Hey guys,

Here's my SS TESB Falcon, this time it took me less time than the 32" ! :p It's not finished though, I have some tiny details and the canopy to add then Ill paint it. It's not perfect but it should look great once painted with all the penciled lines !

8ft28.jpg

8ft27.jpg

8ft29.jpg

8ft30.jpg

8ft31.jpg

Lol yes I am Rich, glad you like it, this was quite easy to do since the original is pretty rough (but it works well when you stand at about 3 feet ot if). The hull is vacformed, the curvature is probably not perfect (it was left over vacformed parts I didnt used for my SS TIE Fighter) but it does the trick. It will be quite challenging to draw all those lines and do the so subtle weathering... argh ! :love

I was thinking 32" from the title.
WOW,thats just cool and it looks pretty damn good what you've come up with there.
Nice work mate!!:cool

Wow, that looks great Julien!. You're just a modelmaking machine dude, I'm sure you don't sleep and work mate!.

Thanks for all your comments and supports guys, Im glad you like. Indeed it's very cute ! I love this little model, who said SS was expensive and took a lot of room ? :lol

wow, that's cool. Parts list! ;)

I your hand is the same size as mine, then I guess the old Galoob MicroMachine is just a wee bit too small?

Jay, I dont know how large is your hand but my falcon is about 58 x 43 x 16 mm (with the radar dish).

I only ID'ed one part on this one, the cannons :p

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back