Nice score Original MPP for 40 GBP... TWICE!

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just picked this up. An original MPP in absolutely fantastic condition and still in perfect working order. £40 with zero shipping since I picked it up in person :)

The photographer that sold it to me said: "I hope you're not going to turn it into one of these damned Ob-Wan Kenobi things!" :LOL

It's too nice a piece for me to butcher :) Looks like the correct shroud to me as well.

mpp1.jpg

mpp2.jpg

mpp3.jpg

mpp4.jpg

mpp5.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Nice score: Original MPP for £40

You *******! Nice score. For the record, I hope you do slap some t track on it. What are you, a camera collector or a prop collector? ;)

That looks fabulous!
Yep - better turn it into one of those 'damned Obi-Wan Kenobi things.'
:lol

Great find! now buy a replica and convert it and send the seller picks of that, not the original LMAO

Marcus that's incredible!

I'm sooooo green with envy it %&*^( hurts!

Well done mate.

Last edited:

Nice! Did you tell the guy that you weren't going to turn it into a Obi-Wan Kenobi thing BUT you were going to turn it into a cool Vader thing?

Brad

Contact Jeffrey Parks and tell him you'll sell it to him for $1000, provided he then GIVE it to Ghosthost.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back