VIPER MARK VII so...what do ya think?

BrundelFly

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Go to the Junk yard for ordering...

Posting here, as not everyone reads STUDIO SCALE Section AND the JUNKYARD!

Post general comments here.

What do you all think of how it turned out?

main.jpg

top.jpg

front.jpg

leftcockpit.jpg

Ok this on is LAST picture..is MY VIper..and it is still a work in progress...so DONT LAUGH! However, you get the idea of the potential of light!

lighted2.jpg

For more info...

www.fmmodelco.com
parts.jpg

Special Thanks to Moe, Dean, Mark, Jeff, and Rich. Our 4 year old baby,.....has finally walked.

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek
Still picking my jaw up off the floor here. What a beauty! Have to get myself one of these - just as soon as I finish my Mk II!

Anticipa-a-tion....it's making me wait. It's slow good! :)

What's with the USDK version? United States / Denmark? I can't think of anything else...

And, your cockpit is awesome!

MAN OH MAN!! who painted that..WOW!!!! And the master pattern! I am with out words!
And the guy who made the molds and did all the casting...none better!!!!

HHAhaha some Molding Hack.

Hey folks..when you GET yours..Post your comments!

For those of you who HAVENT ordered...

SEPT 1.

I go on a 12 month production vacation. Molds get put away...and.... Ill sell whatever is left in inventory.

Speaking of, MARK II has been put away..so if ya didnt get one.
;-(

Anticipa-a-tion....it's making me wait. It's slow good! :)

What's with the USDK version? United States / Denmark? I can't think of anything else...

And, your cockpit is awesome!

United States / Denmark

YEP!! Moe's little Joke.

Allan...check your snail mail by Fri!

HHAhaha some Molding Hack.

I go on a 12 month production vacation. Molds get put away...and.... Ill sell whatever is left in inventory.

Speaking of, MARK II has been put away..so if ya didnt get one.
;-(

Ehm, Frank does this mean that after Sept 1 you will sell what is available and when the kits gone it will be another 12 months till they will be available again?

Kostas

OMGOMGOMG!
As some of you know, I'm a crank when it comes to kits, and I rarely buy them nowadays because I almost always end up disappointed. Well, once again Frank 'n Moe have asserted themselves as super-effing awesome kit makers! This Mk.VII just landed, and I am drooling! I want to gnaw off those pour stubs and start dry fitting!

This was WELL worth the wait!

L1010740.jpg

L1010742.jpg

L1010743.jpg

L1010744.jpg

L1010745.jpg

Jason beat me. Curse him!!!

Yeah, mine landed, as well. F&M really know how to do these kits! Probably not really fair to call it a garage kit. It's going to be hard not to ditch my current project for this one.... Wait, what was I working on?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back