USCSS Nostromo - Blueprints

Thanks guys -
The run hasn't even started yet, so there's time. I'll be posting details in the Junkyard and here.
The prints are a cross between the modelwork used for the movie and the full size sets; mainly because all of them are different depending on the scale. :cool

And with that...he was done.

All other views above have been amended and are complete.

Getting some pricing and finalizing the titleblock on prints this week now coming.

nosunderside.jpg

24"x36". They will be a limited run; I've no idea how many people are interested in one, but they will be capped at 500. I met with a printer on Monday, and once I've completed the technical stuff by friday/sat, I'll have a test print in hand. Once I have that, I'll post an pic of the finished print in the junkyard.

I'm really excited to see this ship drawn up and I've wanted some technical diagrams of it since I was a boy. :)

Agreed! Defiinitely interested....

Thanks all for the comments! :cool

Initially I was going to do a run of them as a 24x36" mylar print, and I had a test print done today and it looks great. Well chuffed. However, I'm trying to get it licensed, and I'm submitting it to Acme Archives... so we'll see what happens. Hopefully I'll know more by next weekend, and I'll update the thread accordingly. If it falls through, I'll go back to the mylar print and offer it myself. I'll keep you posted.

Mine came today and man are they cool!!! I love that the location of both escape shuttles are there, but I thought the other on had a dffernt name, but then, I'm not up on all things nostromo..

the only slightly negative thing I have to say about them is they are see thoguh- and the poster frame I have handy is going to need a white piece of poster board behind it in order to see it better!!

Space Jocky, thanks so much!!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back