WIP: Harry Potter - Memory and Felix Felicis vials

Chris...let me see what I can whip up for a drawing; the bottom of the vial is not clear to me, though....is it pointed like the top, or is it a bulb?

I'll get started on it and have it by tonight, or tomorrow at the latest....:cool
Rob

Chris...let me see what I can whip up for a drawing; the bottom of the vial is not clear to me, though....is it pointed like the top, or is it a bulb?

I'll get started on it and have it by tonight, or tomorrow at the latest....:cool
Rob

I'll see if the movie has any clearer images of the bottom of the vial, but to me it looks as if the bottom is flat.

Yeah, just checked the film and they are definitely flat on the bottom. They sit on a Lazy Susan type platform in the memory cabinet.

This picture shows just a bit more, and in the lower right corner of the pic you can see what I'm talking about (I hope).

vial03.jpg

Does anyone have an accurate line drawing of one of the memory vials? I was going to have a go at making them. I'm not trying to step on Juno's toes, but based on another thread it seems she is taking a break from selling on the RPF.

If I'm wrong about this, or something has changed, I'm happy to stop working on this and wait. If not, a line drawing would do WONDERS for moving this along quickly.

Definitley INTERESTED:thumbsup

Both vials are here

Rob

Rob - Excellent AutoCad work!

Curious about something again:rolleyes! In the several images of the Felix Felicis vial that are hand held, there are clearly two beads on the lower end. It looks like to me though, that the image of the vial on the stand seems to show 3 beads.
View attachment 19894
What do you think?

ATL

Thanks, ATL!

It looks like another bead o the FF vial to me, also....must be some variations in the props, maybe? I noticed the memory vials come in different versions, too....
Rob

Here's a pic of the felix felicis vial from the film, so that you can make your own vials...hope it helps

Im a glassblower. These are what Ive made with from screen cap references
didnt know how the top of the memory vial was so i made it longer than i think it actually is. will fix that on the next one. the felix vial also needs some minor tweeking in shape and size, need to get another size glass to start with and will be perfect. what do you think?
hpvial.jpg

I wish I had talent lol very nice

didnt know how the top of the memory vial was so i made it longer than i think it actually is. will fix that on the next one. the felix vial also needs some minor tweeking in shape and size, need to get another size glass to start with and will be perfect. what do you think?
hpvial.jpg

Somewhere I have the technical drawing, with measurements, for this as well as the memory vials. I had a glass blower make a few memory vials about a year or so ago. Juno did a run of Felix vials, but I think that was a one shot deal.

Rob, that is great cad man. I may have missed it, but if you did do a drawing for the memory vials, I would love to have one. I downloaded the felix and I am going to frame it. Thanks!

hpvial.jpg

Can you send via email, it appears the image was deleted?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back