Imperial pilot name badges

SmilingOtter

Master Member
So I just miss out on a run of these on Omega Wing, darn it all to heck...

Anyone know of a source for these? (Rectangular leather patches denoting branch, name, ID, etc.) There's a similar one on scifipatch.org, but it's specifically 181st. I'd settle for an emblem-less one, as I have a set of Frank Bono's excellent Imperial wing pins. Come to think of it, I'll have to check w/ Frank, since he seems to make tons of other cool accessories... anyway, the online surplus places carry the patches, but they already are pre-stamped with current military emblems (Air Force, Navy, etc.)

Thanks in advance for any help.

I got my nametag done at nametags4u.com. Here, they have a template for a nameplate with a space for a pin.

Here's mine:
100_0288.jpg

Ed, I just noticed - are you wearing a black Rebel uniform? If so, I'd love to see that. Also, do they come w/ velcro on the back, or is that something I'll have to do on my own?

No, my flightsuit is orange:
front.JPG

The nametag is actually on my flight jacket:
100_0286.jpg

The jacket now has Rebel Legion and Screaming Tauntaun Squadron patches on it, instead of the ones on it in the picture.

I wouldn't mind doing a black flightsuit sometime, just for fun.

The hook side of the velcro comes with the nametag, but I believe you have to buy the loop side seperately.

The jacket is great idea. I'd given some thought to doing an Imperial version as well.

Fortunately, my flight suit came with the loop side already sewn on.

I want some velcro to go on my flight suit to attach my nametag and some other patches, but I'd need it to be orange to blend in when I can't/don't want to wear any patches. Anyone have a source for orange velcro?

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back