Back to the Future Part II

Thanks mate !.

I will drop him a PM.

I was just about to start cracking in Photoshop, but I think I would rather save 10 or so hours and finish off my Marty and Doc custom 1:6 scale resin figures... Will show them off to you guys once done!... 2 years in the making.... :lol

No probs.. Brad does some great work.. And ah a fellow Aussie.. Well you can always past the Marty and Doc figures to me once you have completed them.. Look forward to seeing them ... in my hands..:love

Re: BTTF 2 Newspapers

Yep all have been done.. You can track down some on eBay but definitely hit Brad ( Jedifyfe ) up.. He'll sort you out..

I can't speak for Brads props, because I still haven't his BTTF props, I talked to him so often because of his props, but always something important happens where I need the money for (broken car, new appartement, etc.)

So, I give up to head for these props, because when Im writing the next PM, another thing gets broken or something happens... :unsure

But Ive heard only the best about his props. Ive got the emmet brown and george mcfly nespaper. Not so good quality, but if you want you can have it for free. I can send it via email to you...

I dont know if Brad got these two newspapers, I only know that he made the 2015 USA Today, but if someone would make a better version on real newspaper "paper", that would be awesome.

Thanks Beechy for the compliments.

I don't have the newspapers you want. I have been searching for good reference pics of the front page pictures of George McFly, Biff holding the race check and Doc being committed, but haven't found any good reference for them.

I do make the phonebook page. They are printed on real phonebook paper and are 100% screen accurate. They even have both sides printed. Here are my BTTF paper props I make:

PhonebookUpclose.jpg

talesCollage.jpg

BTTF50backfront.jpg

IMG_6393.jpg

IMG_6385.jpg

IMG_6379.jpg

IMG_6380.jpg

Uhm, I dont think so... He said that these are the props he got, that he made...
Otherwise I would ask for the Kirk Gibson Slugger... :lol

Really nice, the first time that I see your props so close, very cool... Didn't you make the "Biff Wins" and "The luckiest..." newspapers anymore?!?

Oh..... that confused me, lol

Brad wrote:

"I do make the phonebook page. They are printed on real phonebook paper and are 100% screen accurate. They even have both sides printed. Here are my BTTF paper props I MAKE:"

nowhere did he say: "that these are the props HE GOT"

the photo of the check is the only prop in the photo..... so you an see how we assumed he made that. The Gibson bat is next to the USA Today paper, so we can see the paper is the main prop in that photo.so we were just confused what he makes and what he bought.

I would love one of the checks though!!

Wow, such controversey! :)

Yes I made the bat and the check.

The checks are not so easy to make and even harder to ship. They are HUGE! I printed it out and applied it to a foamcore board. Here is an old pic of me holding the check like Biff does:

IMG_1283.jpg

I'd def. be interested in a paper version that we can mount on our own. That would mean you can just roll it if it was shipped. Juuuuuuuust saying. :)

That would be awesome Brad. Thanks. I look forward to the other items you are making for me.... Your work is top notch!!

Brad if you can email the image also I'll be glad to email you the real uncle joey jail cake :cool whadda ya say?

P.s When i send over the cake and you start extracting/opening the file be careful i went a little heavy with the icing might be a little messy :lol

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back