BSG Viper Pilot flightsuit (finished...mostly)

iycis

Sr Member
I'm sure you have all seen plenty of these flightsuits now, but I worked myself to death to make this costume for my boyfriend and I figured I might as well show it off. I will add that I have sewn a lot of costumes and this is by far my most hated fabric to work with. If I never see it again, it'll be too soon....except that I have to finish my own flightsuit someday. :\

He's standing on the right. I don't know who the other two people are but the woman in the middle is wearing a screen used costume.

This was worn to Comic Con this past weekend. I still haven't weathered it for him yet.

Man that is nice :thumbsup

Who cares if we've seen them before...yours is unique and the effort must have been enormous.

Looks awesome!

Thats "Blast" from the TCF and current Propworx underling and my Raptor Partner. I dont think she is over here on the RPF however.

borat-high-five.jpg

"Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!"

There was a special run of shirts done a while ago on another forum. That's where I got them. They are no longer available. I don't know where else to get them now.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back