Looking for a Rocketeer Rocketpack Kit

Friskythehutt

Anyone know where one could find a Rocketeer Rocketpack kit? I found one on monsters in motion for $949.00 + an 8 week wait :confused

any help would be great!

Thanks

The only accurate kit available will cost you close to $1000. That is not including all the little found bits that you'll need to purchase.

Monsters in Motion is the middle man for the kit. They get it from a company called ACME Guys..Depending where you live and shipping cost, you might save some money. I live in socal near monsters in motion, so it was easier to save money on shipping by going through them. If you need the guy who makes them contact information. PM me and Ill give you his information.

I just purchase the kit, and it is absolutely amazing. It didnt take 8 weeks. More like 3-4 weeks. I strongly recomend the kit.

I have another cheaper version of the rocketpack, but not sure who made it.

You missed out ebay had one buy it now for 500 a few weeks ago. But it was missing a lot of pieces.

My photos are missing some of the main pieces. Let me know if you want pictures of all the pieces.

Last edited:
Monsters in Motion is the middle man for the kit. They get it from a company called ACME Guys..Depending where you live and shipping cost, you might save some money. I live in socal near monsters in motion, so it was easier to save money on shipping by going through them. If you need the guy who makes them contact information. PM me and Ill give you his information.

I just purchase the kit, and it is absolutely amazing. It didnt take 8 weeks. More like 3-4 weeks. I strongly recomend the kit.

I have another cheaper version of the rocketpack, but not sure who made it.

You missed out ebay had one buy it now for 500 a few weeks ago. But it was missing a lot of pieces.

My photos are missing some of the main pieces. Let me know if you want pictures of all the pieces.

Interested in this one myself - looks awesome - but a $1000 dollars seems a lot - so will keep watching!

Interested in this one myself - looks awesome - but a $1000 dollars seems a lot - so will keep watching!

I recomend watching evilbay

One usually pops up every year. The last two years, I have seen three or four. All sold a few hundred dollars less than a thousand..But some of them were missing pieces.

I don't suspect you will find a GOOD rocketpack for under $800. It's not that common of a prop replica my any means and it is pretty large compared to most average props.
Your best bet is to just save save save! Go for the ACME pack either through them directly or MIM. I have been putting off buying this one for YEARS because of the price, but I know that when I finally can afford it, it would be well worth the wait.
Good luck - let us know what you end up doing!:thumbsup

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back