1:1 Michael Jackson Bust... Thriller 'Zombie' (Casting Pics Pg3)!

Re: 1:1 Michael Jackson Bust... Thriller 'Zombie' Of Course!

You Vulture, trying to pick a little meat off the carcass.:lol

Good job on MJ. You should save the sculpt after your guy molds it and when your schedule clears up make the regular version.

Also is that the Kat von D picture I threw at you in San Diego a few years ago? I really have to work on my aim, I was hoping to hit you in the eye. :ninja

You Vulture, trying to pick a little meat off the carcass.:lol

Good job on MJ. You should save the sculpt after your guy molds it and when your schedule clears up make the regular version.

Also is that the Kat von D picture I threw at you in San Diego a few years ago? I really have to work on my aim, I was hoping to hit you in the eye. :ninja

That's a great idea! If I ever have the extra time I'd do a clean version for sure ;)

And yes, that is the same photo of Kat Von D you threw like a throwing star at me a few years ago at Comic Con! Your such a light weight Dale :lol

H

www.howardsstudios.com

Kat Von D I've been wanting her autograph for years!:thumbsup

I just shot these casting pics... came out nice and crisp!

Jacko1.jpg

Jacko2.jpg

Jacko3.jpg

PM for info on these... I'm not casting many!

H

www.howardsstudios.com

DAAAAAAAMN! Howard you are the man! You know the likeness is spot on when you don't even need to see it painted to know who it is...doing the Wolf next??>hint-hint<....and I totally missed you at SDCC! would have been cool to see ya again..oh well, next year :cool

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back