WW2 Captain America help

thank you , after figuring out the paint sceme it take about a day to roll out the shield, a few days to sand it and fill in the pits, then weld then sand again, a few days to paint and seal... a few days up to a week, but i always give it 2-4 weeks cause crap happens... i owe one to a member here who has been more forgiving than he should lol...

I bought one of those masks when I was working on my costume, wasnt very helpful. Its several layers and a bunch of pieces so its hard to take apart for a pattern.

but if anyone pulls off a nice mask, I would definitly be down for one!

Was searching for clash of the titans ref pics and stumbled across this if its any help.

zz5bc5f7c7.jpg

Director said its going to be Raiders of the Lost Ark meets Rocketeer meets Saving Private Ryan

iv been thinking of doing a costume such as this for about a week now and this post with all the information has helped a lot and iv founf that the batman mask has the looks of the original captian america lether mask, and with a little bit of work and some plether it can look like the C.A. mask:)
5845.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back