Back to the Future

Not sure if this was ever posted in these pages... So I thought I would put it out there again.
image.jpg
This is an artist interpretation of a menu. I am planning to print it out and use it as a tray liner as you find in most cafe type places.

This was found online and is credited to an artist named STEVEN DRESSLER
He also did a Beetlejuice inspired AD as well which is seen on top.

Here is a link to the artwork
Steve Dressler | Dante's Inferno & Lou's Cafe

hi all i was looking for a diet pepsi can from 1985 (un-opened) like in the movie, couldnt find one:cry but came across this poster\add with the can on it.
hope its ok to post this here, if not someone tell me and ill edit it... not sure who to credit for it......pposter.jpgdpc.JPG
anyway on the pic is a coupon, may-b you could put a copy of the coupon in with martys stuff in his wollet or not.... let me know what you think
thanx :D

p.s. how do i post my pics without it jumping in my text????

Last edited:
I made a replica of the can and posted the file earlier in the thread. There is a real can on ebay at the moment but its not 100% SA as it doesn't have the 'no saccharin' label. This is my replica can.

843a2c37c985a90f9cf142b34c67142e.jpg

Thank you :). A friend of mine made the artwork then I printed it on water slide decal paper. I found a can with the closest shape that I could, sprayed it white, applied the decal and sprayed it with lacquer.

hi all i was looking for a diet pepsi can from 1955 (un-opened) like in the movie, couldnt find one:cry ...

I wish I could find even an opened and rusty one. Finding this exact can is almost impossible. A few of them ARE out there, but they are definitely in the hands of collectors. Much more than that "Diet Pepsi" can, I would like to have the "Diet Pepsi Free" from the same year. It would be looking great next to my Marty's Panasonic radio clock. ;) By the way: The cans are from 1985, not from 1955. ;)

I wish I could find even an opened and rusty one. Finding this exact can is almost impossible. A few of them ARE out there, but they are definitely in the hands of collectors. Much more than that "Diet Pepsi" can, I would like to have the "Diet Pepsi Free" from the same year. It would be looking great next to my Marty's Panasonic radio clock. ;) By the way: The cans are from 1985, not from 1955. ;)

thanx m8 type-o edited 1985, would love a set of the playing cards (post #1760) or even a better pic\s to see whats on them all :)

Impressive work on the can Matt. It's not a prop I would have even thought of. Is the bottle a repro? It looks in too good a condition to be an original.

Okay, forget what I said about rarity yesterday and look what I bought: Lot of three Diet Pepsi pop top cans | eBay - okay, it's opened, dirty and rusty, but the best way to make an accurate replica is having a real one, no matter in which condition. ;)

back-future-_57.jpg-283451d1391812751

Attachments

• $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    233.7 KB · Views: 700

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back