Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The

<div class='quotetop'>(Jedi2016 @ Sep 10 2006, 12:33 AM) [snapback]1316954[/snapback]</div>
Sorry, Exo, but right-click, save-as is just more convenient.. hehe. ;)
[/b]

No skin off my back, just figured I would mirror it at a free file server as bandwidth does cost money... The same could be done for the 50 meg TIF...

<div class='quotetop'>(exoray @ Sep 10 2006, 12:43 AM) [snapback]1316957[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(Jedi2016 @ Sep 10 2006, 12:33 AM) [snapback]1316954[/snapback]
Sorry, Exo, but right-click, save-as is just more convenient.. hehe. ;)
[/b]

No skin off my back, just figured I would mirror it at a free file server as bandwidth does cost money... The same could be done for the 50 meg TIF...
[/b][/quote]

The more mirrors, the better. :)

I was thinking about the same about the TIF. BD, did you get the tiff for the run?

WOW.... :eek

Thanks Adam for this map. AWESOME................ :thumbsup :D

I've been a Tolkien fan for many, many, many years and always wanted one of these.

Frodo Lives. :)

Thanks Adam for such a very cool project...

This may be a really dumb question, but how does one go about getting a full size print made? It woul look very cool in my son's new room along with his LOTR collection.

<div class='quotetop'>(Gytheran @ Sep 10 2006, 02:48 PM) [snapback]1317213[/snapback]</div>
You could go to Kinkos :D
[/b]

Yeah and when you do, go to the guy with the scruffy hair and goatee...The uptight lookin chick with the pointy nose and wire rim glasses might give you trouble asking if its copyrighted materiel. ;)

M

very awesome man - and sorry for any help I gave in revealing who you are lmao

I agree with the above posts:

Come here MORE OFTEN. we obviously like the show and it seems like everyone's being level headed lmao but then again you have your responsibilities and .... ahem, "hobbies" lol

and if it does wind up on ebay I agree with the other guy who posted it - it probably won't be US.

Keep up the EXCELLENT work my good man.

- Drago

ps: "plug" us on mythbusters lmao j/k

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back