Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The

Re: Huge Middle Earth Map! Free Paper Prop!!! Mad Skilz!

Oh god I want to make this wall sized just so that when people walk in and ask my why on earth I wanted to decorate my wall with a huge ass map of middle earth I can say... Because Adam Savage made it! :D

Thanks for the link. I lost the copy on my last computer.

What is the print size of this? I'm trying to find a large format printing service near me, but not having much luck.. .

Thanks for the link. I lost the copy on my last computer.

What is the print size of this? I'm trying to find a large format printing service near me, but not having much luck.. .

The native resolution of the image is 10800 x 9372 pixels, so printing it at 600dpi you would yield an image that is 18" x 15.62"

I try to download the map, but at about 60 meg it interrupts and stops. Every time. I'm a little confused, it seems to work for you guys right? Sadface.

I printed mine on ANSI D paper. Looks great; just trying from the tea process now.

I try to download the map, but at about 60 meg it interrupts and stops. Every time. I'm a little confused, it seems to work for you guys right? Sadface.
I just downloaded it, and it worked fine, so it must be a problem on your end.

That link doesn't work anymore Montagar, could you reupload it please? That'll be awesome, thanks in advance

The map is quite amazing, as it can hold up to rather large prints without degradation of image. Here's mine, displayed in an old frame on my classroom wall.

DSC_0156.jpg

Cheers,

Guy

Would anyone be willing to post an updated link for downloading this map? I can't seem to get any of the current links to work. I would greatly appreciate it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back