QMX Enterprise revealed!

Oh, I get it. I have to ask the price so I'm not GOOD enough to buy it. Well I say good DAY to you sir. Good DAY. :sleep

OMx Cylon Raider is $950, so the Enterprise will probably cost that or higher.

Looks great, but for that amount I'm gonna have to stick with the toy.

Happy to see "Made in the USA" on there.

"Made in the USA" can be a relative term, you know.

I had a client who sold "hand painted" bar stools, "made in the USA." The bar stool tops were painted in a production house in China. The stool legs were turned and assembled in Mexico. The "Made in the USA" part was some guy in their warehouse who screwed the painted tops onto the legs. From what he said, "made in the USA" could mean "partially assembled in the USA."

May not be the case for all products...

I'm sure I won't be able to afford it. Just as well, since I also don't have the room. As it is, my MR TOS Enterprise sits on our dining room table because that's about the only place it fits. I'm lucky my wife is that indulgent. :lol

If I had the money and the space, though, I would probably get this. I like what I see. I bet this will be spectacular when it's all lit up.

It is pretty cool, but I can't even imagine how much it will be if they are charging a G for the raider.

Simply outstanding. Unfortunately, the price is far too hight for an average fan (like myself) to afford - especially with such a toilet of an economy right now.
Crossing my fingures that Polar Lights does a model kit of this that is comparable.

I do really like the way they made the base. But wish they would have made it square so a top can be made for it.

The idea of adding weathering and battle damage to the model intrigues me. Maybe I'll have them recreate the damage she sustained in the Search for Spock and The Undiscovered Country all in one.

How would you apply battle damage to this sucker if you would want to?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back