Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Riptide

well i'm taking off the diamond and the pommel, and wrapping leather on the handle, So hopefully it'll look way different afterwords. But what can I use to fill in the grooves in the handle?

hi big fan of the book here and i cant help but notice that the hilt would not look like that as it is no a weapon made from the sea it is true that it was a gift to percy from his dad but it was zoe nightshades and she would not have one like that

Greetings,
I built the new Riptide sword for the new film. Just wait until you see what I did with this. To give a little hint...... i went as far as to contact a respected authority on ancient greek swords for the type of metal make up of the bronze and copper they would have had back then. The original sword cam in at around 1.4 lbs.... mine ended up being 5 lbs. lol Cant show pics or say anymore about the project but I know you all will go crazy over it.

Sorry for the tease.... just figured I would give the Percy fans a little something to look forward to without actually giving anything out. Have to keep that NDA in mind at all times.

Greetings,
I built the new Riptide sword for the new film. Just wait until you see what I did with this. To give a little hint...... i went as far as to contact a respected authority on ancient greek swords for the type of metal make up of the bronze and copper they would have had back then. The original sword cam in at around 1.4 lbs.... mine ended up being 5 lbs. lol Cant show pics or say anymore about the project but I know you all will go crazy over it.

Sorry for the tease.... just figured I would give the Percy fans a little something to look forward to without actually giving anything out. Have to keep that NDA in mind at all times.

Hi
I just saw the Percy Jackson and sea of monsters i fell in love with his sword do you know if there Will be replica's available ? Or would you be able to make one ?
Grts

Jeroen

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back