Disney Props at SDCC

Rebelscum

Sr Member
Just got an press email mentioning there will be some Disney props at SDCC this year.

"Disney's D23 will be bringing a fantastic collection of props and costumes from seminal Disney sci-fi/fantasy movies, including "The Rocketeer," "The Black Hole" and, yes, 1982's "Tron." Staff from The Walt Disney Archives will be available for interviews about these pieces. <snip>"

Sky High as well - from what I've heard.

I hope someone gets some good pics.

...me too, but I am afraid what we will get is "sorry guys, I tried to take some pics, but the lighting was bad and my flash washes everything out and there were too many people standing in front of the props and the Disney guys said strictly no photography and the chimichangas I had for lunch were making their way out one end or the other so all I got were these blurry VGA cell phone pics from 50 feet away"

...me too, but I am afraid what we will get is "sorry guys, I tried to take some pics, but the lighting was bad and my flash washes everything out and there were too many people standing in front of the props and the Disney guys said strictly no photography and the chimichangas I had for lunch were making their way out one end or the other so all I got were these blurry VGA cell phone pics from 50 feet away"

I'll see if I can get some worthwhile photos.

How many times do I have to apologize? You KNOW how those Convention Center chimichangas are!

T

It's like I'm there already. :lol

Perfect. Some-one that actually knows how to take a picture. Your pictures are amazing and the best I have seen. I love the close-ups. Great job

*stares at the pics* Great pics! My only gripe is that the V.I.N.CENT filming miniature is lacking. Now... B.O.B., on the other hand... I havent been able to find many reference pics of him- nice to see these!

Wow, Great pictures! Actually.....a little too great because now I can see the scratches and evidence of neglect. Seriously though, thanks for taking the great reference shots.

For years that Vincent miniature use to sit in a small display box on top of a t-shirt rack in a store off to the left as you enter MGM...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back