Small Soldiers - Chip Hazard and Archer

That is soo cool!!! May I kindly ask what size these are? Since Butch and Brick are about 33 cm / 13 inches high that should be about the height, right? What struck me while watching the movie is that they had some cardboard standees that Alan received for the shop, and in some shots they are well visible... They seem to be the same as on the packages. That might help for a reference? Or someone could just draw them again. I would be willing to do that, but the colors would have to be made by computer, I presume. Tell me if I can be of any help! In the Merlin sticker book the pages are designed in a very similar way as the boxes' background. In case you are interested, I could send you the respective scans by PM.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers

Desponds

That is soo cool!!! May I kindly ask what size these are? Since Butch and Brick are about 33 cm / 13 inches high that should be about the height, right? What struck me while watching the movie is that they had some cardboard standees that Alan received for the shop, and in some shots they are well visible... They seem to be the same as on the packages. That might help for a reference? Or someone could just draw them again. I would be willing to do that, but the colors would have to be made by computer, I presume. Tell me if I can be of any help! In the Merlin sticker book the pages are designed in a very similar way as the boxes' background. In case you are interested, I could send you the respective scans by PM.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers

Desponds

Those scans would be great :D and yea the box is 15 inches tall and the figures stand on a 1.5 inch base so they should fit fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would buy them... how could we pull this off?

Yeah, I'm deeply tempted...

- - - Updated - - -

In case what robotboy sais re the USD 500 I would be willing to pay this amount... PM me if you're in :)

Saw these at my local comic shop. Anyone know anything about them? I can tell they are definitely from the screen used molds, and are the same busts as on the awards a few pages back. Think I should snag them? http://i.imgur.com/yLzRoTM.jpg

Last edited:
Howlrunner I've tried replying to your message but it's saying you've exceeded your limits message me again once you've made some room and I will re-send it many thanks.

20140303_195452.jpg

Mi box :mad:

got some good news on the boxes im working with a very talented graphic designer and what i can say is with his help these are gonna look 100% accurate heres a little sneak peek
VgEnezU.jpg

Hey robotboy! Since I will need a box for a screen used Kip I am currently drawing the front pic of his box. Maybe we could work together on the respective box... What would be easier: If I not only draw the pic but also color it with watercolors and crayons and your graphic designer would match the colors later or if I just draw the pic without painting it? By the way, I found out that the background of the front pics with the army colors are always the same. If one closely compares the different front pics on the commando boxes one can guess the background and make a drawing of the background... On the DVD, the quality is pretty low on these shots... one would try to see on the Blue-Ray or get very inventive...
Kip drawing.jpgKip 2.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back