Small Soldiers - Chip Hazard and Archer

just to let everyone know no this thread is not dead sadly i lost my main file so i have had to start from scratch but alas this project is still alive so stay tuned

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

just finished remodeling the boxes these ones are far better than the previous
Zny4sEL.jpg

Yeah, looking forward to seeing some results. Sadly I don't have any toy packaging to help with images from. How are you doing with images of the commando figures from the back of the packaging?

Yeah, looking forward to seeing some results. Sadly I don't have any toy packaging to help with images from. How are you doing with images of the commando figures from the back of the packaging?

I was able to get most of the pics from previous in the thread and im having someone give me a hand with the illustration on the front of the box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw these at my local comic shop. Anyone know anything about them? I can tell they are definitely from the screen used molds, and are the same busts as on the awards a few pages back. Think I should snag them?
yLzRoTM.jpg

Ok so i got the mockup box parts i should have got them cut from thicker cardboard and i also beed to work on the template more also sorry for the lousy glue job xD ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393368641.741674.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1393368662.201780.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back