weapons of fate mask WIP HELP needed!!

rundown

Sr Member
Hey guys, i'm making a wanted mask from scratch.

first i 3d modeled it to unfold it with a program called pepakura.
rendervorforum.jpg

after correcting some details in that model i made as posted above i pasted it together today.

DSC_0034_328.jpg

fiberglassing first thing tommorrow! :D

oh and one note, does anyone knows wy he has yellow orange looking glasses or blue glasses? does he upgrades his mask or anything? i havnt played the game yet, i know i should :S

Last edited:
Re: wanted mask (the game)

You should also check out the comic book that the game/movie is based on.

img-0001.jpg
wesleystatue.jpg

I did a quick grab off of google images.. but I'm guessing that they are red.

You should look for a pair of really cheap sunglasses and use the lenses.

well i'm actually more aiming for ingame acuracy.
here is some reference i used and a straighten up i made in photoshop to model it from :p

what eyes should i use anyone?

eyes.jpg

Do his eyes change in different environments ? In the first pic they are orange with matching background, and blue in the second one. Then I´d opt for mirror foil, but the glow effect is just to cool ;)

Do his eyes change in different environments ? In the first pic they are orange with matching background, and blue in the second one. Then I´d opt for mirror foil, but the glow effect is just to cool ;)

okej, i found out what most lenses are for and i'm going for red.

the red is used ingame, the orange glowing ones are cgi cutscenes and the blue ones i still have no idea from.

anyway i have a bit of an update, it aint mutch yet.
i fiberglassed my mask and started early bondo work.

wantedmask_4.jpg

still alot of work ahead.

Last edited:

Having played the game this weekend, I can tell you that the blue lenses were from when the mask was worn by Wesley's father, Cross. You see it in the flashback levels of the game.

Looking real nice. I bet those cylinders were a pain to fold.

Having played the game this weekend, I can tell you that the blue lenses were from when the mask was worn by Wesley's father, Cross. You see it in the flashback levels of the game.

Looking real nice. I bet those cylinders were a pain to fold.

oh thx man, thats a real eye opener. and yes, the cilinders where a pain. I'm thinking actually of cutting of the front cillinder of it and just remaking it scratchbuild wise. I dont think it would work out like its now.

Thats incredible, I Love the Graphic novel, and the game wasn't bad.
Looking Good!
Its nice to see that much talent in pepakura.

Thats incredible, I Love the Graphic novel, and the game wasn't bad.
Looking Good!
Its nice to see that much talent in pepakura.

Well maybe you have a blurred vision about pepakura due there aint no age limit on the 405th halo costuming where they mainly use this technique.
There are people who can pull it of :p still have alot of work on it, shame the weather sucks. i wanto bondo more :S

okej, i find myself in a bit of a situation. I'm getting my gun soon for my costume.
update on the mask soon btw. But i dont know what gun to buy.

if anyone of you guys have gun expertise could you possibly tell me wich of these guns is what? Or atleast what it looks like?

Flyswatter--article_image.jpg

Nightshade--article_image.jpg

The first looks like a custom modified beretta 92, with engraved grips and a muzzle flash suppressor (or whatever is called:lol)

The second one is as well a customized gun, I'm just not sure about the model... Sorry!

over on the 405th I got a pepakura mask that I think was ripped from the game but I could be wrong. Its a really easy one day project! you should check it out IrishAL

over on the 405th I got a pepakura mask that I think was ripped from the game but I could be wrong. Its a really easy one day project! you should check it out IrishAL

yes thats the model a member called A1TD ripped, its kinda low poly tho.

And i completely forgot about this :S will have the file availabel tommorrow!!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back