The Creeper silicone mask sculpture

bohred

Heres something I started working on Friday night. I can see that the ears still need a little bit of work but, other than that I'm done. Its my tribute to Rondo. I plan on making it a wearable silicone mask so anyone can sculk around in a trenchcoat. It was kind of a pain getting the proportions correct while making everything line up so it would fit the average person. I have always loved Rondo's face and wanted to sculpt it. Can't wait to get one done!
Seeya,
Jeremy Bohr
Featured Creatures
Creepersculpt1.JPG

Creepersculpt2.JPG

One of the great faces of the cinema, Rondo Hatton.

rondo.jpg

Thanks to your excellent work, anyone can be a Creeper! :eek

Very nice!

Thanks, Pilot. :thumbsup

I totally want one!!! Would look great with my rocketeer Collection. I have a picture of the creeper it was painted from an artist name Allan Davidson!!!

Keep Me Updated!!!

That looks really nice. I don't know if it's the angle or the scale, but the chin seems a little too pointed to me, but that's probably something that'd be better seen in person. Great job, classic face!

Jeremy:

I bought the Creeper paint test master from Brian Panachus [sp] at Makeup and Monsters about five years ago if you need any references.

I've also got his teeth.

J.

Brian did the Jeepers Creepers Creeper. This is another Creeper if you'll look at the sculpt.

I thought we were talking about the other one too before I opened the thread.

Jeremy:

I bought the Creeper paint test master from Brian Panachus [sp] at Makeup and Monsters about five years ago if you need any references.

I've also got his teeth.

J.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back