Deadpool

porterslibrary

I 'm not gonna lie, I just learned about this person, and he seems really interesting. I read two of his comics and he's hilarious. He seems to be an extremely popular character in the hero community.

I was just wondering is anyone doing Deadpool costume projects or anything like that? I'd love to know more.

Last edited:
There was a guy at Mega Con this year with a nice Deadpool costume. I had great fun bugging him too. Everytime I'd run into him I'd go completely Dennis the Menace on him "HEY MR.WILSON!!!" :lol

There are some decent Deadpool costumes in google images. I would expect alot more costumes though in a couple years after they make the movie.

It would be a great costume. It has changed so much over the years that you can get away with making some changes to the costume for comfort.

I was thinking about how I could put together one also.

hahahahahaha that was clever. Did you get any pictures of him?

Unfortunately, no. I had busted my camera a couple of weeks before working the Medieval Faire and it was still away for repairs :( He was a funny guy though. It got to a point where he'd point his gun at me every time we passed each other :lol

Once I finish my Rorschach costume I've been thinking I'll attempt a Deadpool. It was either that or a Scarlet Spider. :lol

I like him. Don't know about costumes, but there are a few nice collectibles out there. I have two. Hope the statue pictures help with costume building.

Deadpool1.jpg

Deadpool2.jpg

Deadpool3.jpg

Deadpool4.jpg

RedBlackCthulu.jpg

The bust on the far right is Deadpool, masked and unmasked.

There was a guy at Mega Con this year with a nice Deadpool costume. I had great fun bugging him too. Everytime I'd run into him I'd go completely Dennis the Menace on him "HEY MR.WILSON!!!" :lol

I saw this deadpool while at Mega. I saw him better that first friday night at the wyndam for the wolfpack party/hangout, was really good too

One of the challenges of making a Deadpool costume work is getting that flat profile of the face right. I think the mask would definitely need some kind of structure to hide the wearers nose and mouth, and to exaggerate the brow area.

One of the challenges of making a Deadpool costume work is getting that flat profile of the face right. I think the mask would definitely need some kind of structure to hide the wearers nose and mouth, and to exaggerate the brow area.

Ok, I am joking, kind of, use tape to flatten the nose. Smoosh it down, like the way the female "Flappers" did to their breasts.

tumblr_lkm8u44QmS1qzzvp9.jpg

1538692-dp_front_super.jpg

This is probably the best I've seen so far. Generally Deadpool costumes aren't that great from what I've seen. My favorite rendition is Ed McGuiness's version here.

Working on one a little less skintight and more combat-gear-ey... And I have an idea for the eyes that I don't think has been done before that should allow me to change "facial expressions" to an extent :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back