Lifesize AT-ST Scout Walker (Completed)

Re: Lifesize AT-ST Scout Walker (Image Link added)

Would love to take credit for this project but unfortunately it's a 3 hour drive away from me so I'm not involved at all, it's being done by some of the lads from Belfast that are in our garrison.
I'm just posting the progress on their behalf to show the extent of work and dedication involved in Invasion Belfast 2.

Amazing work. So is this commisioned work or just the Garrison doing it for themselves? Either way it's awesome!

Amazing work. So is this commisioned work or just the Garrison doing it for themselves? Either way it's awesome!

It's just for ourselves, along with the Skiff project and another surprise that they won't even tell me about!!

3717401446_a1d6a782b0.jpg

That is huuuge! :eekYou just gotta get a teddybear and put it half way under the foot.:devil

Cool! Thanks for sharing.(y)love:thumbsup

Last edited:

Can't wait to see it all put together and painted. You guys duin this for a float or just for photo ops?

I have yet to see it myself in the flesh, it was the brilliant work of some very dedicated members of our garrison.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back