Specs please for pommel for Force Pike

Bountyhunter Niko

Handwheel, sink knob, tap handle...

The part at the end of the lightsaber.

Can anyone take measurements please? A machinist is going to do one for me out of alloy. I need the measurements from the vintage one.

This guy has just finished a scratch built, full metal, E-11 ( trooper blaster ) His work is fantastic. So I've asked him to make me a force pike. The handwheel will go on the pommel.

Thanx, Niko.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Specs please for the Obi-wan 'handwheel'.

There's a run of these happening shortly, if not already started here. That'd probably be the better way to go.

Re: Specs please for the Obi-wan 'handwheel'.

The end of the force pike is a completely different piece. It's not the same as the Obi-Wan pommel.

Re: Specs please for the 'handwheel'/ pommel for Force Pike

A few questions from the maker -

1) Does anyone know what model tap handle it is? if it even is a tap handle.

2) does anyone know the dimensions of the said item?

3) It appears to have the shape of the old Chrystal handles you would see on old cupboards and dressers etc but now that I look at it more I'm led to believe it's part of the original deep sea fishing pole? I would love to hear some peoples thought on this!

Any ideas ?

Thanx.

No-one ?

Does anyone have the full size cardboard 'standee' ? Maybe some mesurements from that or a pic ???

Not a run at the moment. I'm 100% sure this guy will make the best in the world. It's the last peice of the puzzle.

He did mention that he may do more........

This much I can say:
It's an original piece, not a found item.
The "fishing pole" is a theory, and in any case does not affect the hardware on the pike.
The pics shown give far more detail than the standee.

A few questions from the maker -

1) Does anyone know what model tap handle it is? if it even is a tap handle.

2) does anyone know the dimensions of the said item?

3) It appears to have the shape of the old Chrystal handles you would see on old cupboards and dressers etc but now that I look at it more I'm led to believe it's part of the original deep sea fishing pole? I would love to hear some peoples thought on this!

Any ideas ?

Thanx.

I don't know what it is, but it's definitely a found part.
It appears to be translucent colored and painted black.

Check out the bottom.

guardpike.jpg

I'm working on a ROTJ royal guard right now and will eventually want to do the pike. Just not yet, not until the rest is done.

Custom made, based on my SUPER SECRET INSI..:rolleyes.....observation of someone that's actually handled it.

Additionally, as that MOM pike does not match archive pieces, take with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
My guess is that your 'friend' didn't know the difference between the ROTJ pikes and the PT pikes (and yes they are totally different).

All the ROTJ pikes I've seen are the same.

Yes, they are not the same.
I'm also working from a picture, not others' eyes.
Anyhow.
The pikes do not have gears like the OWK hilt, it has facets.
forcepikesk8.jpg

From the 6' standee of old. This has been debated at great length on the Sovereign Protector's board, and the OWK pommel story is laid to rest.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back