Megan Fox's boots in Transformers 2?

pygmypuffle

VMw05.jpg

Best picture I can find at the moment.

If anyone has any tips on where I can find these it would be most appreciated.

On a serious note they kinda look like engineer boots with the buckles but other photos say otherwise. Here's a clearer shot of what i think are the same boots. Though there are no treads on these boots.

bboottss.jpg

Steve Madden Womens Buck Boots

Maybe for the first picture, the heel is wrong for the second picture. Does anyone have better pictures from set or whatnot? I'll try and check around for some set pics when my internet stops lagging out.

Here's another one. These are Fiorentini + Baker . The come in flat sole and a textured sole.

Baker-7040-blk-325.jpg

7ceaaae0f5365d5c26b534d13c715cb4.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe for the first picture, the heel is wrong for the second picture. Does anyone have better pictures from set or whatnot? I'll try and check around for some set pics when my internet stops lagging out.

her boots change. Here are 2 sites, notice the difference in the heels. one looks a bit higher than the other, also the heel is a 90 degree cut in the second link :
http://transformers.moviechronicles.com/2008-08/more-of-megan-fox-caught-on-set/
http://megan-fox.me/transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen/

I think those fiorentini + baker may be closer. her's look broken in.

They very well may be two differant boots but all the ones I see of her on set are the closeups I posted.

transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen-.jpg

meganfox2.jpg

bboottss.jpg

I have more pix but they're all high res so I need to crop them so they don't blow up this page.

maybe they just came undone a bit during shooting. i've had boot tounges pop out from unter the folds before when they weren't fastened well enough.

They very well may be two differant boots but all the ones I see of her on set are the closeups I posted.

transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen-.jpg

meganfox2.jpg

bboottss.jpg

I have more pix but they're all high res so I need to crop them so they don't blow up this page.

PLEASE blow up the page. 'specially the motorcycle pic.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back