Freddy glove templates?

Those templates are awesome! Might I ask what thickness copper you guys used and where you purchased it? I'm new to making one of these so please forgive my ignorance. I'd love to take a crack at making one!

-Mark

Last edited:
That's awesome!! :eek

latest014.jpg

latest006.jpg

hope this helps anyone tackling this project in the future

These are pics of My Freddy Glove I did Last October Made With Authentic aged leather glove found in an old dilapidated Garage Real Copper and Brass Rivets and Real Kitchen steak Knifes.

photo.php

These are pics of My Freddy Glove I did Last October Made With Authentic aged leather glove found in an old dilapidated Garage Real Copper Brass Rivets and stainless steel Kitchen steak Knifes.
14350-freddy-glove.jpg

14358-freddy-glove-underside.jpg
[/IMG]
14363-copper-before-torch.jpg

14357-grinding-blades.jpg

14354-early-stages.jpg

14352-blades-soldered.jpg

14359-freddy-glove-no-rivets.jpg

14349-finishing-up-rivets.jpg

14353-freddy-glove-final.jpg

Just a word of caution for anybody who is interested in sourcing Freddy pieces. I would first recommend going to Springwoodslasher.com to do your research. It's basically the all things Freddy database/forums. The most important thing everybody needs to know is to Never buy anything from these 3 artisans. DCE (Dreams Created Evil) aka Ken Hastins, Mike Becker mb79, and Dreamgloves Ross Arbuckle. All three of these guys make amazing looking gloves but you will be lucky if you ever get your order. They have all 3 done the disappearing trick time and time again. Please do your research before you buy anything from builders in the Freddy genre. It seems to be plagued by builders stealing money and disappearing right now. There are still several great builders out there with great reputations, but the 3 people I posted above had great reputations before they disappeared too. Just be careful with you money.

i dont know what any of this has to do with the original thread, appart from being an item of the same movie.
This thread is from 2009! try and not bump old threads if you dont have anything usefull to contribute
other than that, it looks stellar, but i guess its dangerous having real knifes on the glove

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back