Band of brothers M1 helmet

Raffles

Sr Member
I'm looking for some decent quality pics of both sides of any of "E" company's helmets not really the officers ones.
I can't seem to find any 2 pics that would show both sides of a particular helmet or are of a quality to show the damage, paint variations logo placement etc.
Anyone got any auction pics or actually own a hero or stunt piece?

Are you looking for the Spade detail? I could get you some screen shots from the DVD but I wont be able to get them until late Saturday or Sunday. Check out this page for a real helmet example.

http://www.101airborneww2.com/equipment2.html

I know I saw a BOB helmet on A WW2 reenactors equipment web site but I cant seem to find it now must have sold. Im also looking to pick up a M1 helmet to start my WW2 impression.

Thanks, I have the dvd in a box somewhere.
I was really wondering if anyone had shots like this -
norm-49ec77a8aa7db-Band+of+Brothers+%28TV%29+%282001%29.jpeg

from yourprops .com
I'm putting together a complete 101'st uniform myself. Mostly for airsoft as I'm using a lot of "close enough" parts.

I got an M1 shell for about £10 that may be either a post 43 or Korean war shell. A plastic 70's liner just for comfort. The £3 price tag helped too.
I'm just going to make the A-frames from 3/4" canvas webbing and save £20

I'm not sure whether to go for a specific character or just a generic trooper.

I hope you'll post some pics when you're done, really enjoy watching BoB :)
Would love to do a costume myself at some point. maybe one day.

My favourite character would have to be Spiers i think :)

I have a screen used one sitting in my living room that I acquired from someone here a few years ago. I'll try and remember to post up some pics tonight when I get home. Did you need just the outside or did you want shots of the inside as well?

I have a couple of screen used ones for sale if anyones interested.

A metal one, and a plastic stunt. I also have metal SPR one with no longer.

Just PM if interested, i can also take photos if you just want those!

Just outside pics for me, I'm doing a budget version and the full M1c liners are about £50 more than I've spent on the full helmet so far!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back