Famous movie jewlery

AgentofChaos

can anybody think of some famous movie jewlery like the lord of the rings ring? im gonna get some rings like the jack sparrow and sweeney todd ones. just wondering if any one else could think of some famous movie rings of necklaces.

Last edited:
Hmmm, Ming's ring from Flash Gordon, the big honkin' necklace from Titanic, Wonder Woman's bracelets, Carrie Fisher's necklace from ANH end scene (I only know it was IDed/on the radar because of the RPF), the Hatian's necklace from Heroes, Dracula's Ring, The Mummy's ring, Belloq's ceremonial chest plate/necklace, Nazi cufflink (?) from Last Crusade....

Though I suppose not directly MOVIE related...
Harry Dresden's bracelet from the Dresden Files
The Flash ring, Green Lantern rings (and various other Corps colors rings), Legion Flight Ring
Bizarros's "Bizarro #1" necklace (which I've made from sculpy, rope and paint and it turned out flawlessly)
Gears of War COG Tags

As for movies...
the Ear necklace from Universal Soldier
the necklace Anakin gives Padme in episode 1
the crystal / meteorite necklace from the Super Mario Brothers
Dog Tags (the Comedians from Watchmen, Wolverine / James Howlett, any war movie ever)
I forget, was the Pick of Destiny used as a necklace?

how bout some kickass stuff i could wear. some things like wonder womans cuffs or the titanic necklace wouldnt look to good on me lol :)
and yes the POD was used as a necklace. ive seen that movie a countless number of times. its so funny

Academy rings from new Trek
Nose jewelry/insert from Total Recall
Didn't the SPECTRE guys have a ring of a batman flavored octopus?
Dr. Evil's ring
Duke Atreides Ducal signet Ring from DUNE
Staff of RA headpiece as necklace
The necklace of the island shape from one of the other Bond films (wow, I am really bad with Bond stuff tonight!)

Smallville has had a few items, don't know if you want to add television...
Underdog's ring (original series)

Hmm this is good for thinking about films... Nice thread!

The ankh and necklace Jessica 6 wore in Logan's Run.

ankh.jpg

Last edited:
Sterling silver Zaruba from "Garo," my pride and joy. The cool thing about Japanese live-action shows is that they release some amazing jewelry prop replicas for the public.

Next to it, it's my Romeo and Juliet replica ring from an old RPFer run.
l_538052e85c0b8a26ab0561a2e7daea47.jpg

I've been eye-balling the Twilight jewlery replicas, but they seem to be too "mass produced-like."

The Auren from Neverending Story
Spock's IDIC necklace from Trek TOS
Dylithium necklace from Elaan of Troyas (Trek TOS)
Lex's Kryptonite necklace from Superman The Movie (talk about bling!)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back