Famous movie jewlery

Carlotta's necklace from Vertigo.

Here it is on Kim Novak's bosom.

vertigo13.jpg

I can't think of many; if they're famous, they're probably important to the movie/show they're in.

The One Ring from The Lord of the Rings, the premiere example of movie jewelry.
The Evenstar pendant from The Lord of the Rings, which was invented for the movie.
The Fellowship's brooches from The Lord of the Rings.
The Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
Wonder Woman's bracelets from the Wonder Woman TV show.
The Shadow's purple girasol ring from The Shadow. The red rings the Shadow's agents wore were produced as a promotional item for the movie.

I guess all of Captain Jack Sparrow's doodads and charms from his hair also count. Capt. Jack Savvy has made an amazing study of this item and produced a fantastic replica wig which deserves to be mentioned.

Charlie's Drive Shaft Ring from LOST

dsring.jpg

...and the Heart of the Ocean from TITANIC

hoto3.jpg

I'm in search for a good and cheap ring from "The lord of the rings". I wanna try to build sauron's finger.

whats this about movie famous rings and such?
Now stop looking at me that way there all mine I tell you mine!

RPF ring
Magnum PI ring
Tardis Keys
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back multi finger ring
Twin Peak Black Lodge Ring
Hellboy ring
Bird of Prey Ring
many Corp rings sooo many
Ring from Mr. Rice's Secret
Dr Evil ringsssssss
Three different version of Underworld necklace
Underworld Ring Alexander Corvinus
Romeo and Juliet
Dune Signet ring
POTC Aztec coin necklace
Space Above and Beyond corp ring
Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors Root Ring
the "One" ring
Q's "magnet" ring to cheat on slot machines
Spaceball rings uppies side and then the downies side too
Lonestar's necklace from Spaceballs
Mini Matrix of Leadership necklace
Dukes Army ring from GI JOE cartoon (has the cool gps chip in it)
The Flash ring
Shadow Ring
Golden Gun lighter and cuff links and pen
SPECTRE rings
Dracula ring
Ming's ring from Flash Gordon
The Phantom Rings
XXX ring
Escape from NY Eagle Bracelet
Enemy Mine mini bible necklace
Louis Cyphre ring form Angle Heart
Simpson's Stone Cutter Ring
Lucky Charms bracelet form Austin Powers
Witchblade bracelet

ok my head hurts

Last edited:
Here's some I can think of. The first two are obvious: Laura Palmer's necklace and the Man from Another Place's ring (or as some fan's believe it to be, "MIKE's ring")

Jewelary1.jpg

Jewelary2.jpg

I apologize for the first shot, but it was the only shot I could find that is a closeup of the front of the next mentioned item. Juno's silver feather/"Love Each Day" necklace.

Jewelary3.jpg

Jewelary4.jpg

Here's one that I'm sure not many put much thought into. The Ankh necklaces from "The Hunger". I should make note that there is a similar necklace (knife and all) in another movie called "Rise: Blood Hunter", which deals with a similar "creature of the night" portrayed in a similar manner as the ones in "The Hunger."

Jewelary5.jpg

Jewelary6.jpg

Here's some I can think of. The first two are obvious: Laura Palmer's necklace and the Man from Another Place's ring (or as some fan's believe it to be, "MIKE's ring")

Jewelary2.jpg
Black Lodge ring "the one arm" told me (he's the step father of a good friend)

Last edited:
Here's one that I'm sure not many put much thought into. The Ankh necklaces from "The Hunger". I should make note that there is a similar necklace (knife and all) in another movie called "Rise: Blood Hunter", which deals with a similar "creature of the night" portrayed in a similar manner as the ones in "The Hunger."

Alchemy make a very similar Ankh Dagger piece in their Gothic line of pewter jewelry, probably inspired from this flick. I'm sure that ended up in a few low-budget flicks thereafter.
I used to have one, myself... back when I was a child of the night and all that. :lol

What about jewelry in Masters Of The Universe?

Alchemy make a very similar Ankh Dagger piece in their Gothic line of pewter jewelry, probably inspired from this flick. I'm sure that ended up in a few low-budget flicks thereafter.
I used to have one, myself... back when I was a child of the night and all that. :lol

What about jewelry in Masters Of The Universe?
Thunder cat cuff links and ring hehe
MOTU movie or cartoon?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back