Famous movie jewlery

The headpiece of the staff of Ra when it was with Marion:
raiders3.jpg

And also the Cross of Coronado from LC.

While I never was a fan of it, the costumes and jewelry of Cleopatra are amazing:
cleopatra-movie.jpg

Guess who this was:
MataHari-03.jpg

Last edited:
Still trying to stay with movies...
Khan's necklace (STII)
McCoy's pinkie ring (Any ST)
The Vitruvian (sp?) ring from Da Vinci Code (maybe this was mentioned)
The teeth worn by "Jaws" in "The Spy Who Loved Me"
Kryptonite/chain necklace made by Lex Luthor for Superman in original Supes film
Didn't Princess Buttercup have a necklace and earrings for the wedding in "Princess Bride"?
Dick Tracy watch
Bandanna worn by Johnny 5 in "Short Circuit 2" Wait, never mind, I am getting tired.

Brotherhood of the Grail cross. Technically it should be a solid red vs translucent but I still like it. It's 18k gold plated sterling silver.
GrailBrotherhoodCross.jpg

For Television:

The Phoenix amulet from the 1982 television series "The Phoenix"
The necklace/medallion worn by the Talosians in the original Star Trek pilot "The Cage."
The Bajoran bracelet from DS9's episode "The Storyteller."
The TARDIS key from Doctor Who COULD be considered jewelry.
OH, AND the Tenth Doctor's fob watch from when he turned human (via chameleon arch) when fleeing the Family of Blood! God, I'm such a nerd.

For movies:

Daniel Jackson's Ra amulet/medallion from Stargate.
And the Auryn was already mentioned.

Last edited:
The pendant, crown and scepter from "The Secrets of Isis" TV series.

The big, HONKING diamond necklace from the movie "Legend".

The starbox from "Escape to Witch Mountain". Not jewelry I know, but it was darned pretty.

The Crown of Untold Riches from "The Golden Voyage of Sinbad".

The Three Golden Tablets from the same movie: Youth, Invisibility and a Crown of Untold Riches.

Olivia DeHavilland's emerald brooch from "The Adventures of Robin Hood".

The necklace from the old tv show "The Phoenix".

I got one of those off of ebay a couple of years ago, but I will NOT recommend the seller.

It took the better part of a year for me to get the darned pendant, and it's heavy as all heck.

Oh, what about the pendant worn by Douglas Fairbanks Jr. in his turn as Sinbad?

Or the brooch worn by Olivia DeHavilland in Robin Hood?

Last edited:
I got one of those off of ebay a couple of years ago, but I will NOT recommend the seller.

It took the better part of a year for me to get the darned pendant, and it's heavy as all heck.

Oh, what about the pendant worn by Douglas Fairbanks Jr. in his turn as Sinbad?

Or the brooch worn by Olivia DeHavilland in Robin Hood?

I just got the Phoenix amulet replica medallion (from the 1982 series) from ebay...it's the replica that Idahorandom makes. Idahorandom is excellent at making and selling prop replicas on Ebay. He also has really fast, prompt shipping and delivery. I received my Phoenix medallion from him very quickly, and right on time. I didn't have to wait very long to receive the pendant in the mail. I definitely recommend buying from Idahorandom.

Of course, I might someday want a very screen-accurate metal replica of the pendant from the Phoenix 1982 series that's made of real 14 to 24 carat gold metal. But that sort of screen accuracy is out of my price range for now.
An acrylic version of the Phoenix pendant is definitely a satisfactory and excellent bargain for me.

Last edited:
By the way, I would LOVE to get a screen accurate, real gold and silver version of the Auryn. Problem is, I don't have the money for it and I can't quite find anyone who would make one out of real gold and silver.

I just got the Phoenix amulet replica medallion (from the 1982 series) from ebay...it's the replica that Idahorandom makes. Idahorandom is excellent at making and selling prop replicas on Ebay. He also has really fast, prompt shipping and delivery. I received my Phoenix medallion from him very quickly, and right on time. I didn't have to wait very long to receive the pendant in the mail. I definitely recommend buying from Idahorandom.

Of course, I might someday want a very screen-accurate metal replica of the pendant from the Phoenix 1982 series that's made of real 14 to 24 carat gold metal. But that sort of screen accuracy is out of my price range for now.
An acrylic version of the Phoenix pendant is definitely a satisfactory and excellent bargain for me.

Well, I went to ebay, and found the medallion you were talking about. The seller I got mine from charged twice as much and gave me one excuse after another as to why it hadn't been shipped. I finally got it a year later.

I just paid for this one, and I hope that it's lighter in weight than the first one.

The other is so heavy I can't wear it everyday, and the chain had a truly UGLY, dirty looking clasp on it. I had that replaced, but still got weighed down by the amulet.

I have to admit, this one looks prettier than the other one. Is it light to wear?

Show us a picture or two while you're at it.

I'd like to get my hands on the ring worn by Elrond in the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

I think it was Vilya, the Ring of Air, and the strongest of them all.

As well as Arwen's Evenstar necklace. That would be cool.

Did anyone see the 1947 movie "Sinbad the Sailor" with Douglas Fairbanks Jr.?

He wore a gorgeous necklace in the movie, which was tied into his identity as Prince Ahmed of the Island of Daryabar.

Well, I went to ebay, and found the medallion you were talking about. The seller I got mine from charged twice as much and gave me one excuse after another as to why it hadn't been shipped. I finally got it a year later.

I just paid for this one, and I hope that it's lighter in weight than the first one.

The other is so heavy I can't wear it everyday, and the chain had a truly UGLY, dirty looking clasp on it. I had that replaced, but still got weighed down by the amulet.

I have to admit, this one looks prettier than the other one. Is it light to wear?

Show us a picture or two while you're at it.

A screen accurate version of the medallion from the 1982 TV series would probably be heavy to wear. Bill Shook's website (The website of the guy who made the original screen-used prop for the show) states that the original medallion that was made for the TV movie was made of 22 carat gold with a diamond on the top.
Here is an image of the original screenused medallion from the 1980's TV movie:

View attachment 128124

Here is the one from the TV series:
View attachment 128128

Idahorandom's fan-made version of the Phoenix medallion (the version that I bought) is made of laser cut acrylic, so it isn't as heavy (or as screen accurate) as one that would be made from real gold or other metal.
In fact, the acrylic version of the medallion is very comfortable and light to wear.
Here is Idahorandom's version, I bought it on Ebay for about 25 dollars:

View attachment 128123

I assume that the 50 dollar version being sold on Ebay is the one you are referring to... If so, could this be the one you bought:

View attachment 128129

Last edited:
Also, I am assuming that an acrylic medallion is lighter in weight than a 22 carat gold one, or than one made out of another metal.

Yeah...it's unbelievable that the screenused Phoenix medallion from the 1982 series was made from genuine gold, but the official jeweler did state on his website that it was in fact made of gold.

I remember reading somewhere that Judson Scott (the actor who played Bennu in the 1982 series) owns one of the original screen-used Phoenix medallions.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back