Famous movie jewlery

The tannis root necklace from ROSEMARY'S BABY. Hard to find... and hard to figure out how to make.

There are a Few versions going around the net : ebay and etsy shop.
Not sure of the Accuracy of the necklaces.
But definately one of my favorites.

I plan on making a real replica when i have a baby....

tannis.jpg

4277417089_8614945196.jpg

195594681_8f5466d277_o.jpg

"Do the Right Thing." - Radio Raheem's "Love" "Hate" Rings
"Rocky" - Golden Glove Pendant

radioraheem-713192.jpg

RVpendant.jpg

"Coming to America" - Various Jewelery from Zamunda, had a few days before halloween to Make some jewels for my King Jaffe Joffer Costume this year.

coming-to-america.jpg

jones.jpg

----------

102710_11.jpg

102710_17.jpg

Some of the ones that instantly spring to my mind:
1.) Ben Cross' Barnabas Collins ring from the 1991 "Dark Shadows" revival series. It was far more ornate than Jonathan Frid's original series ring.
2.) Zandor Vorkov's "Satanic cyclops" Dracula ring from Al Adamson's "Dracula vs. Frankenstein."
3.) Bela Lugosi's 1931 "Dracula" ring.
4.) Gloria Holden's Countess Marya Zaleska ring in "Dracula's Daughter."
5.) Lon Chaney Jr's Alucard Crest ring from "Son of Dracula."
6.) Carlos Villarias' 1931 "Dracula" (Spanish edition) ring.
7.) Evelyn Ankers' Gwen Conliffe earrings from "The Wolf Man."
8.) The Fregosi Emerald from "The Munsters."
9.) Bat necklace from "Love At First Bite."
10.) Van Helsing's holy water cross from "Bram Stoker's Dracula."

some that I can think of is ..
-1982 Annie movie her locket /necklace (I have this!!)
-Bedknobs and Broomsticks the star of Astoroth (I want this..)
ohhhh and
-Samatha from Bewitched's heart necklace
-the ring from the shaggy DA

Last edited:
I know it's not a movie, but I managed to get my hands on a replica of the Medallion from The Mysterious Cities of Gold.

MCoG1y.jpg

With the "Sun" part of the medallion in.

MCoG2.jpg

With the "Sun" part of the medallion popped out.

Also, I got Misato's cross from Evangelion.

evacross.jpg

evacross2.jpg

No, it's not magnets (in fact none of the medallions make-up is magnetic), it pops in and out (rather than in the series, in which is slides vertically in and out). It's gold plated, I'm guess the material underneath is zinc, or some other non-magnetic metal. I would love to do a cast (I've got no idea how to do that), because, as I understand, there were only 999 of these made and there was debate as to how authorised they were.
The box they came in was a repilica of the medallion in wood and has the french title "Les Mysterieuses Cities D'or" on the back.

So it's just a pressure-fit? or is there an angle to the cavity? for example, can you put the piece in upside-down or not?

Presure fit pretty much, it can be put it up-side-down, but it doesn't feel... comfortable. There are 3 holes in the top of the medallion and the bottom of the "moon" part. I've worn it a bit, so there is a bit of 'wear' to it. I usuAlly wear it without the "sun" part, but it does stay in place usually, so long as there isn't too much force upon it.

There is a matching set on the "Sun" part. I'm not sure of its function, but it does fit comfortably in its place. So I'm guessing there is a function to them.

It'll be interesting to see if Sam Worthington wears any variation of the classic Dracula Crest Ring in Universal's upcoming "Dracula: Year Zero."

I'd have to go with two personal favourites: The thumb claw ring Lestat wears in "Interview with the Vampire," and Barnabas Collins's ring from the Dark Shadows televisions series (original, films, and revival).

I'm watching "The Abominable Dr Phibes" right now, and would love to try the set of amulets.
Edited to add: Does anyone have good reference pics of these?

There's this crazy finger ring thing Angelina Jolie wears in Hackers:
pU1p3ehaPq7eo0nm23J5pcl0o1_500.jpg

I don't know if it counts as "Jewelry", but the Vortex Manipulator:
4771416913a10035880933l.jpg

Any of the Star Trek Communicators:
RBPRP1763BUlg.jpg

...or Babylon 5 insignia:
b5earthallpin[1].jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back