Famous movie jewlery

Catwoman's necklace (worn by Julie Newmar and Ertha Kitt on the Batman 66 show)
19413-julie_newmar.jpg

King Tut's (Victor Buono) headdresses and necklaces
batman_016_5.jpg

tut0002.jpg

2647680498_d1bd0e2723.jpg

qznbmg.jpg

How about The Eye of the Serpent from Conan the Barbarian? As I recall, it was a massive red gemstone (ruby?) that Conan made into a pendent for Valeria.

How about the Goblin King's (Bowie's) necklace from Labyrinth... or the bracelet Sarah gives to Hoggle (just watched this with my niece.. it was her first viewing (of many, I'm sure)

There was a funny/awkward moment when Bowie shows up in those sweatpants that my 8 year old niece exclaimed.. "there's something in his pants!"

I like the big gaudy lapis lazuli Vampire Diaries rings. Can't believe there isn't a licensed piece yet.

The Omega Seamaster Chronometer still tops my list though. :love
Jewelery props are definitely a class of their own. :D

Sorry if anyone already mentioned it, but what about the necklace that Anakin gives Padme in "Phantom Menace"? I'm sure someone's already made one, but I've thought about sculpting one. What are the dimensions?

I've always wanted a replica of Carlotta's necklace from Vertigo. One of my all-time favorite movies. I've searched the internet before with no luck. Has anybody ever seen one or have any tips on where to find one?
Would have to make it from scratch, I imagine.

Bizarros's "Bizarro #1" necklace (which I've made from sculpy, rope and paint and it turned out flawlessly)

Then, you BLEW it, PARD! "Is big CRYME to make anythign perfeck on Bizarro Whirled! We am pay you BIG fine!"

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back