Famous movie jewlery

Love the Magnum PI team ring. I have one in sterling.

done.jpg

I love the Magnum PI ring as well. Infact I'm friends with Larry Manetti (RICK) from the show and for some time now I have been trying to buy his original 14k gold team ring that he wore on the show. Well last week Larry gave in and it is now in my collection !!

Love the Magnum PI team ring. I have one in sterling.

I've always wanted a replica of Carlotta's necklace from Vertigo. One of my all-time favorite movies. I've searched the internet before with no luck. Has anybody ever seen one or have any tips on where to find one?

I've always wanted a replica of Carlotta's necklace from Vertigo. One of my all-time favorite movies. I've searched the internet before with no luck. Has anybody ever seen one or have any tips on where to find one?

The closest you can get to any kind of resources on the necklace is screencaps from the actual movie. Like many props, the odds of finding something about the necklace prop would be a miracle.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back